🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Revisited TML on my short road trip, that Album was so hard, I can't see why people don't care for it. Karaoke and show me a good time are two of his best songs.

tml is aite but it is not on the level of take care,nwts,if youre reading this......that was his jordan years

TML is far from a bad album. Not sure why it's gets so much flack. Drizzy did ascend to another level after that release though. That TC & NWTS era was really something special though.

TML is far from a bad album. Not sure why it's gets so much flack. Drizzy did ascend to another level after that release though. That TC & NWTS era was really something special though.

Cliche to say this about an artist like Drake but imo, TML sounded very manufactured...almost un-genuine from the sound we know he's capable of (SFG)

Oddly enough, TML fits better with 2014-present Drake as opposed to this SFG/Comeback Season sound, if that makes sense

I was really expecting songs with Little Brother and soul-sampled/dark eats on TML

joints like Aston Martin Music

SFG ain't have no little brother beats or any of that soul u speak of so idk why u would think that's at that time [emoji]129300[/emoji]

TML is appreciated. His bars and rapping were sharp. Thank me now :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Drake had a surprise appearance last night in Toronto for the Canada day weekend. Not sure how many songs he performed but I wish I was there 
mean.gif

SFG ain't have no little brother beats or any of that soul u speak of so idk why u would think that's at that time [emoji]129300[/emoji]

TML is appreciated. His bars and rapping were sharp. Thank me now :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

It was his chance to go either route really, it just felt very manufactured

Nah it's just that's how music sounded in 2010. Not sure where the manufactured stuff is coming from. That album is just as "drake" as all the other ones. Need more houston references from drizzy though

definitely thought TML was gonna be a mix of all the styles i had heard from drake up until that point

when i first discovered a lot of his discography it was thru related yt vids on the side and scattered mixtape compilations

so i didnt know what was from what

he definitely should have went that route instead IMO, woulda been a clasic debut

I loved TML

To me it just seemed like Drake was being his self. Even though he is still a great rapper at times he can be pretty corny to me

I wish I could rework 'Signs' beat

The snare is too sharp, it needs some reverb to it

any NT producers? :nerd:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom