🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Word I guess there's a hood everywhere. I just assumed since the history of Canada isn't as tainted as here that it wouldn't be like that

Word I guess there's a hood everywhere. I just assumed since the history of Canada isn't as tainted as here that it wouldn't be like that

Just the other day a big time real estate agent got smoked in a downtown steakhouse. Few weeks back some dude gets ambushed outside a mall and chased inside and gunned down in the mall.

I know a lot of yall only know about Toronto (and please don't call it "the 6") cuz of Drake but that man's a herb. He's playing with fire cuz he really dunno what's what

Just the other day a big time real estate agent got smoked in a downtown steakhouse. Few weeks back some dude gets ambushed outside a mall and chased inside and gunned down in the mall.

I know a lot of yall only know about Toronto (and please don't call it "the 6") cuz of Drake but that man's a herb. He's playing with fire cuz he really dunno what's what

What does this even mean? Is he supposed to know what's what? Dudes a multimillionaire

I been hearing talks about how Drakes not getting plays anymore. Yet I'm still hearing More life songs get spins. Out of them all, Fake Love. No song recorded that far back is being played. Mans is still at the top.

What does this even mean? Is he supposed to know what's what? Dudes a multimillionaire

What does it mean?

This what it means...

Dude not from the streets. He cosigning diff blocks and. Rocking with em but he dunno the polli...

2BEC2BA5-64A2-45F4-A6D6-FA0511933A09.jpeg

Attachments

• AAA1F881-0413-4C30-A18F-ECACF9D1DA4B.jpeg
    AAA1F881-0413-4C30-A18F-ECACF9D1DA4B.jpeg
    544.9 KB · Views: 8
More Life would’ve flourished from releasing physicals but I can understand why they didn’t do em

Man I heard baka live up to my name on the radio the other day and was too hype. Had no idea they was rocking w it like that

Future with a platinum and gold album. But, I thought he was done delete1234 delete1234 :nerd:

Also....while Drake's momentum is trending downwards a lil bit....More Life was a quality album. That album got some joints on there man.

All of this. Madiba Riddim Blem are vibes man

Teenage Fever is peak Emotive R&B Drake. So is Nothings into Somethings with the Serena Williams shade

And there's an argument to be made that Drake has never opened and closed a project better than what he did on ML with Free Smoke and Do Not Disturb

More life had some joints on there. Definitely some songs I could've done without tho. 2 birds 1 stone should've been on there

All of this. Madiba Riddim Blem are vibes man

Teenage Fever is peak Emotive R&B Drake. So is Nothings into Somethings with the Serena Williams shade

And there's an argument to be made that Drake has never opened and closed a project better than what he did on ML with Free Smoke and Do Not Disturb

Tuscan leather and legend >>>>> free smoke.

Back
Top Bottom