🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

The weekend can't pass without this coming.
This. Dudes was squeezing the **** out of meek so they gotta keep the same energy. Idec at this point anymore honestly, we on to the next ****. Buttttt drake need to do a b rabbit and let all his demons out and expose anything else dude could have so he can’t make anymore tracks. But knowing drake, the machine, the collective, they got a plan. They gonna reverse his the best they can and lead into the garbage upcoming album, no way they don’t got a plan.

Aubrey just needs to keep his mouth closed. He's only going to make things worse. Just take the L and move along. Just focus on the album and hopefully he can release enough fire to make people forget this.

I did some charity today for the kids
But I'm used to it cause all y'all charity cases
All y’all stare in my face in hopes you could be the replacement
****** is snitching on us without no interrogation
I stay silent cause we at war and I’m very patient
Six God is watching, I just hope you’re prepared to face him
I’m charged up

I’m charged up

A post I made in another thread.
I don’t know if another track from Drake is coming but if it is his only option IMO is to let the choppa fly. Whoever gets hit gets hit.

Diss the entire GOOD music. Diss Ye, Kim, Sean, Push, Cudi who ever.

Even if/when you get washed going against an entire label would yield props.

Eh either come with quality or keep it moving

Never want to come out with a reach diss that falls flat. The memes have already run its course, if you release a wack track new memes would emerge and worsen the long term damage

idgaf anymore, ima just tune

the location that pic was taken in is a studio, if ppl dont know.

same place that pic was taken:

GQ: It just seemed like a modern innovation on the sound. It makes sense that’s what you love. You can hear it. What about "The Calm"?

Noah "40" Shebib: He rapped that story out a couple times. Lyrics can be interpreted as you want, but his life is transparent through his lyrics, and it’s pretty brutally honest and it’s scary how much is there. He explained the story a couple times, briefly about this album. It was a crazy, crazy night. That was when we were living in an apartment building in Toronto, downtown, Apartment 1503 15 Fort York Boulevard. He says 1503, two couches and paintings, and he goes on to talk about that apartment where we did all that music, on the new album. He was distraught one night and showed up with $1,000 worth of champagne and I’m cussing at him because we’re all broke and trying to make this **** work! Meanwhile, he’s renting Phantoms and ****. It’s all documented. He shows up with all the liquor and he’s drinking and we’re trying to start working and he gets into a real argument with his uncle, and he went out on the balcony and started yelling at his uncle and I’d never seen him that distraught or emotionally beat up about something. He just came back in the room and said, I need to rap. Make me something. In 45 minutes, I made "The Calm" and he wrote those bars as I made the beat. Over the next five or six hours, that record unfolded in its entirety.

Last edited:
Push retweeted...

02E07DEE-65DA-48B8-8B0F-3924266F0BE7.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom