🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

What kinda approach is that? Somebody smack the **** outta you but you get mad at his mans who you think is your "friend". Drake different. :lol:
I mean if mean and u cool
And I let MY other Patna rob u
Or I know he gonna rob
And don’t at least say something
That is messed up

I mean if mean and u cool
And I let MY other Patna rob u
Or I know he gonna rob
And don’t at least say something
That is messed up

What do you mean "let"? That's a grown *** man, he makes his own decisions. If somebody says something about you the last thing you should do is address a person on the sidelines. :lol:

It won't even be better than this
Scorpion_-_Eve_-_Cover.jpg
:lol: :rofl:

This OVO and his manuscript just sound corny 'n'

Evey-E already made an album called "Scorpion"

Man I want Push to drop that in a random verse.

Its so funny cuz of course Drake would have an album title the same as a past successful female rapper :lol:

What the **** were they think with "I'm Upset" :smh:

To this day I have no idea who the audience is for that song. Drunk dudes in the club at 3am, that got a disrespectful baby mama waiting for them at home?

Imagine that a bunch of dudes in the club ice grillin you while yellin IM UPSET at the top of their lungs

Last edited:
I've been hearing Lil' Baby-only versions of Yes Indeed on major radio stations
giphy.gif
I was out this weekend and they started it at baby verse and contrary to what wavez thought everybody recited the wah wah wah line. This the 2nd time in a row drake got washed by a “wack rapper” this year. His verse on look alive is meh and everybody recite blocboy verse. I randomly say “***** come thru” all the time. And if we wanna reach back further he got washed by Gucci on both too *shrug*

Back
Top Bottom