🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

The only thing I like about this album is the beat selection, I'm wondering if he actually wrote some of these songs. Some of the songs you can tell he's trying too hard and the tough talk is dismissed. The R&B songs sound mostly the same and uninspired. The fact that this album will be so successful is that it's Drake and women love him (he can do no wrong in their eyes) along with those who do not know real rap or this is rap for them. Overall out of the projects this year Black Panther: The Album, KOD, and Daytona are the best in my opinion.

The only thing I like about this album is the beat selection, I'm wondering if he actually wrote some of these songs. Some of the songs you can tell he's trying too hard and the tough talk is dismissed. The R&B songs sound mostly the same and uninspired. The fact that this album will be so successful is that it's Drake and women love him (he can do no wrong in their eyes) along with those who do not know real rap or this is rap for them. Overall out of the projects this year Black Panther: The Album, KOD, and Daytona are the best in my opinion.
Yup cause if we like Drake we song like real rap. But you were raised on Tupac or whatever you always say so you know best.

KOD was trash J Cole legit sucks now.

- is summer games about dj drama ex wife summer

- song with jay is trash
both coulda snapped
beat was cold
and something different from both

- so i forgot what song
but in the verse he said
when this album drop
he's done with his contract :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

- he flipped that hiding the baby thing
so cold in one of them earlier songs
i aint mad at it
saying its to keep the world away from him
or some **** :lol:
im a let it slide
he did that

- dont like the singy songs on b side
dude whining like keith sweat

BUT
dude legit has his best album BURIED
in this album
if he woulda condensed this
to the best songs
of this album it woulda been his best
but the bad songs
which are mostly on b side
weigh it down
ALSO
nothing to really dance to on here
just vibe out to
i respect it
he talking that **** on the good songs on here

No victory lap ??
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom