🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Fingers crossed. Haven't seen anything official from him anywhere except the concert shout out two weeks ago. So, let's hope that holds true.

1691755440522.jpeg

Besides Her Loss, I haven’t been able to enjoy Drake post-NWTS and IYRTITL, as much as I’ve tried.
Hopefully the upcoming project changes that.

This tour really put into perspective how big Drake is now. There are multiple songs that I did not know they are as big as they are... Like Feel No Ways. I did not know Feel No Ways was this big. That song is in my 2023 most played songs.

Sicko Mode is another one. I knew people liked Sicko Mode. Did I know people liked Sicko Mode THIS much? Nah.

This tour really put into perspective how big Drake is now. There are multiple songs that I did not know they are as big as they are... Like Feel No Ways. I did not know Feel No Ways was this big. That song is in my 2023 most played songs.

Sicko Mode is another one. I knew people liked Sicko Mode. Did I know people liked Sicko Mode THIS much? Nah.

You didn't know feel no ways was that big of a song fr☠️

Search & Rescue is another one to add to that list.

For ppl that have attended already, about what time does Drake hit the stage? Doors open at 7pm and show starts at 8pm but I know its gonna be awhile before he comes on so just trying to plan accordingly.

Search & Rescue is another one to add to that list.
Had Spotify on shuffle and this came on and I forgot just how hard this bumps in the whip. When I first heard the track I thought it was ok but only listened to couple more times and didn't see it as being a smash.

I didn't come this far just to come this far. Really corny part but kind of funny now.

Also I bet some tracks just hit differently when performed live.

Back
Top Bottom