🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

save me the time. post up their charts positions please. then also dig up revenues from the past 9 months and the next 3 months based off radio tv and cd sales alone. have it on my desk by tomorrow at 9 thanks. btw tpains run was great. for a solid year he was on seemingly every song in some way shape or form. future is doing that right now. involved with seemingly every song. if you cant connect that you dont know sh*t. not only that, but tpains run was far greater than akons. hence akon not having to make music anymore, lets not even mention gaga. so yes, the most current example of an artist being THIS hot...is a comparison of tpain and future (despite the obvious comparison of autotune usage)

:lol: you lost homie; you can't back up anything you say

You state these "facts" without any factual proof

laugh.gif
you lost homie; you can't back up anything you say

You state these "facts" without any factual proof
i literally just told YOU to pull the charts position. you threatened to do it. im telling u to do so, so YOU can prove my point and make urself look stupid. im done with the subject honestly. anyone responding with "you lost" over and over clearly has lost ground to stand on. continue thinking that future aint IT right now lol. thats fine, like i said, im not a future fan in any shape or capacity. but at least people should know what theyre talking about. bottom line is, future dont miss 40k a show. his long list of hits keeps his pockets increasingly fat. his list of songs that are charting NEVER stops. at no point this year has he not been on the charts. it is what it is. im just being honest
laugh.gif

i literally just told YOU to pull the charts position. you threatened to do it. im telling u to do so, so YOU can prove my point and make urself look stupid. im done with the subject honestly. anyone responding with "you lost" over and over clearly has lost ground to stand on. continue thinking that future aint IT right now lol. thats fine, like i said, im not a future fan in any shape or capacity. but at least people should know what theyre talking about. bottom line is, future dont miss 40k a show. his long list of hits keeps his pockets increasingly fat. his list of songs that are charting NEVER stops. at no point this year has he not been on the charts. it is what it is. im just being honest :lol:

$1.5 million is nothing to Future according to you; he's the 3rd grossing in 2013 :lol:

final ether....

Top 100 peak positions...

1. Rihanna - Loveeeee Song - #55
2. Ciara - Body Party - He was on a remix with B.O.B son :lol: that doesn't even count nor charted
3. Future - Honest - #61
4. Rihanna - Pour it up - not a Future song
5. Future - Tony Montana - failed to chart
6. Future - Same Damn Time - failed to chart
7. Ace Hood - Bugatti - #33
8. Lil Wayne ft Drake n Future - B**ches Love Me - #9
9. Rocko - UOENO - #20
10. Kelly Rowland - Neva End - #52
11. Drake - Started from the bottom - Future isn't on this or credited with producer...FAIL

So one top 10 single with a feature equals at least 7 Billboard smashes? These songs aren't even major hits or hits at all on the Hip Hop & RB charts :lol:

Do you need any more ether or do you want to keep going with me?

Last edited:
Too Much is the only song that meets my expectations for this album.

My expectations for this album wasn't high at all but yeah Too Much and probably the Intro were the only songs he was saying anything on. Pound Cake was hard too but that's mainly cuz of the beat.

That interview with Q was phenomenal. Best interview he's done since the Complex interview for Take Care in my opinion.

What's there to even argue about Future?  I shouldn't even say he sucks because that would mean I expected something from him...

Last edited:
$1.5 million is nothing to Future according to you; he's the 3rd grossing in 2013
laugh.gif

final ether....

Top 100 peak positions...

1. Rihanna - Loveeeee Song - #55
2. Ciara - Body Party - He was on a remix with B.O.B son
laugh.gif
that doesn't even count nor charted
3. Future - Honest - #61
4. Rihanna - Pour it up - not a Future song
5. Future - Tony Montana - failed to chart
6. Future - Same Damn Time - failed to chart
7. Ace Hood - Bugatti - #33
8. Lil Wayne ft Drake n Future - B**ches Love Me - #9
9. Rocko - UOENO - #20
10. Kelly Rowland - Neva End - #52
11. Drake - Started from the bottom - Future isn't on this or credited with producer...FAIL

So one top 10 single with a feature equals at least 7 Billboard smashes? These songs aren't even major hits or hits at all on the Hip Hop & RB charts
laugh.gif

Do you need any more ether or do you want to keep going with me?
ether?
roll.gif
imma son you bruh. now remember i said their respective charts?

1. Rihanna - Loveeeee Song - #55 - wrong. dont pick and choose #14 on billboard rnb&hiphop charts - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loveeeeeee_Song
2. Ciara - Body Party - He was on a remix with B.O.B son
laugh.gif
that doesn't even count nor charted - WRONG. he wrote the whole damn song for her idiot. #22 on billboard, #6 on hot rnb&hiphop - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_Party
3. Future - Honest - #61 - song has been out for only 2 months, #19 in hot rnb&hiphop charts. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honest_(song)
4. Rihanna - Pour it up - not a Future song - he ghostwrote the hook AND demoed it with mike will made it. not that youd know. also #6 on billboard hot rnb&hiphop, #19 overall http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pour_It_Up
5. Future - Tony Montana - failed to chart - WRONG. "It peaked at number four on the U.S. Bubbling Under Hot 100 Singles chart, number 22 on the U.S. Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart, and number 18 on the U.S. Rap Songs chart.[sup][9][/sup]" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Montana_(song)
6. Future - Same Damn Time - failed to chart - MORE LIES. #92 on the U.S. Hot 100, #12 on the U.S. Hot R&B/Hip-Hop chart, #16 on the U.S. Rap Songs chart.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pluto_(Future_album)
7. Ace Hood - Bugatti - #33 - #9 on hot rnb&hiphop, #8 on rap charts, plus he wrote AND sang. he owns more of that song than ace hood does http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bugatti_(song)
8. Lil Wayne ft Drake n Future - B**ches Love Me - #9 - #3 on rap charts, #4 on hot rnb&hiphop http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_Me_(Lil_Wayne_song)
9. Rocko - UOENO - #20 - #4 on rap charts, #5 on rnb&hiphop http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.O.E.N.O.
10. Kelly Rowland - Neva End - #52 - #11 on rap, #14 on rnb&hiphop. and AGAIN he wrote and sang. owns more % than kelly rowland http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neva_End
11. Drake - Started from the bottom - Future isn't on this or credited with producer...FAIL - Sorry bout that young chap. Future ghost wrote the hook...and hes not a producer so he wouldnt be credited as one. everyone knew about this tho, except you. #6 on billboard overall, #2 on both rnb&hiphop and rap charts  
roll.gif
  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Started_from_the_Bottom

Last edited:
Trying so hard with your made up facts

a b c d e f g h i j k L
made up facts and the sources are at the end of each counterpoint and WELL documented.  keep reaching! youre out of steam and i love it
lmao future didnt ghostwrite anything for Drake. Starts at 4:13
"when we were in the studio working on it..."  "why didnt you tell me in the studio?" "i dont need a bottle i need the publishing"    GHOSTWROTE. he shouldve gotten credit for it, but didnt. and imo i dunno if u caught his tone when he said i need the publishing but he aint sound too fond of that moment lol. foreshadowing?

made up facts and the sources are at the end of each counterpoint and WELL documented.  keep reaching! youre out of steam and i love it

"when we were in the studio working on it..."  "why didnt you tell me in the studio?" "i dont need a bottle i need the publishing"    GHOSTWROTE. he shouldve gotten credit for it, but didnt. and imo i dunno if u caught his tone when he said i need the publishing but he aint sound too fond of that moment lol. foreshadowing?

Dude he was telling his engineer to start it (the track) from the bottom and Drake made it into a hook.They werent even using it in the same context. If you hear me tell my Dog to "sit That *** down" and you flip it into a song, that doesnt = me ghostwriting for you in sny way, shape or form.

Dude he was telling his engineer to start it (the track) from the bottom and Drake made it into a hook.They werent even using it in the same context. If you hear me tell my Dog to "sit That *** down" and you flip it into a song, that doesnt = me ghostwriting for you in sny way, shape or form.
theres more to the story but f it why bother. bottom line is, future should've gotten credit for the song. if u dont agree, thats fine. again, im no future fan so honestly im tired of defending him
laugh.gif
as for the other idiot i hope he just pulls a drake and remains quiet. just take the L in silence and reflect on how you couldve went about the situation differently.

Lets just act like future isnt the go to guy in rap right now, ok. As I said before, he is gaining nothing but a check. If u r a drake or wayne fan u r familiar with his music. Everyone thats going to support him is supporting him. 

Lets just act like future isnt the go to guy in rap right now, ok. As I said before, he is gaining nothing but a check. If u r a drake or wayne fan u r familiar with his music. Everyone thats going to support him is supporting him. 

lol at go to guy, im def a huge fan but future is definitely the next ross. They make great club songs and features but in the end cant make a complete album and in the end no one really checking for them.... no one going to that concert to see future its more about drake and miguel.

not surprised they work it out. Future is involved to heavily with YMCMB for them to be beefing.
or da paperwork was strong enough that kicking future off da tour meant they had to pay him from breach of contract.

I'm saying... Just cause Future raps garbage, that doesn't mean his lawyers are garbage.

I don't think you can compare future's run to T-Pain and Akon's. Those two were having Top Ten hits, while Future has only done that once with "******* love me"
speaking of tpain i swear i heard a song on the radio the other day and it sounded new and it was :pimp:
anybody know the name of the tpain song :nerd:
dont even remember the lyrics but i swear it was 2008 again when i heard it

Ayeee T-Pain back :pimp:

This **** is cold :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:

Go to guy :lol:

The 3 people acting like Future is Pharrell are ther perennial bashers of Drake in here; it's not coincidence

Last edited:
lol at go to guy, im def a huge fan but future is definitely the next ross. They make great club songs and features but in the end cant make a complete album and in the end no one really checking for them.... no one going to that concert to see future its more about drake and miguel.

Next Ross? Ross actually has longevity. He's about to be on his sixth album. People check for Ross, and most albums are incomplete. He still goes gold. Future? He sells singles. Bad comparison.

Future will be the next T-Pain

Especially since dudes like Rich Homie Quan are now biting him.

I mean.. Future is one of the go to guys in hip-hop right now. He has given a lot of great hooks to artists that turned into hit records.

Is he Drake? No. But he's still one of the go to guys when artists are looking for a hit.

I mean.. Future is one of the go to guys in hip-hop right now. He has given a lot of great hooks to artists that turned into hit records.

Is he Drake? No. But he's still one of the go to guys when artists are looking for a hit.

What hits does Future really have? Song being played on urban radio a bit doesn't equal hit

T Pain was dropping top 10 singles

Last edited:
Next Ross? Ross actually has longevity. He's about to be on his sixth album. People check for Ross, and most albums are incomplete. He still goes gold. Future? He sells singles. Bad comparison.

Future will be the next T-Pain

Especially since dudes like Rich Homie Quan are now biting him.

No one checking for ross these days on his own lets be clear, 6 albums not a single platinum record, your first album dropped in 06. His two biggest selling records his first album when jay was def jam pres and pushed that cd hard, and teflon Don maybe the most feature heavy cd i have ever heard with hits like BMF and MC Hammer.... they entered the rap game around same age both can body a feature and make bangers but no one like cant wait get there music.... they come out and if its a hit you look at as a bonus

BTW im a huge future fan, dude has plenty hits and hood anthems but im speaking from a general consensus, i rather not speak from my own perspective because im a small demographic in reality.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom