🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Last edited:
Trophies!!!!
Wu-Tang Forever Remix :nerd:. I wonder if thats the one with Wu-Tang or the one with A$AP Rocky that was floating around with the fake track listing?

Sidebar, I've been listening to that No New Friends verse over and over for a week now, that song should have been all him.

3 guarantees IMO will be trophies, wu tang remix, and heat of the moment. Those seem like for sure bets. They've been playing those joints out in public recently.

The other 2 i'm guessing will be Tuscan Leather part 2 (40 ig'd about it awhile back) and something with PND

i'm gonna just say....

i been to gitd @ nokia (first 10 rows), blueprint 3 at ucla. watch the throne on the floor @ staples. yeezus @ staples floor. legends of summer @ the rose bowl, john mayer holiday revue. i was not the biggest fan of drake

but drake really put on an amazing show

brought out birdman. brought out big snoop dogg. jhene. future. and i heard he had some issues with nicki. but he brought her out too and performed a track.... drizzy's stop at staples is waht i had expected of yeezus... drizzy real has come a long way in my book....

Found out my tickets for Staples were fake yesterday. Feels bad man. At least the chick I took was cool about it, took the news better than me. :smh:

Found out my tickets for Staples were fake yesterday. Feels bad man. At least the chick I took was cool about it, took the news better than me.
mean.gif
WOW... Where did you buy tickets from?

Found out my tickets for Staples were fake yesterday. Feels bad man. At least the chick I took was cool about it, took the news better than me. :smh:

Damn :wow: :wow: first time i've ever heard of this happening. More info on the tickets?

Last night was awesome :pimp: :pimp: got to chop it up with Party and his manager. Dope as hell.

Seemed like it was a who's who's in that vip box :lol: besides that, the show was awesome. From the acts he brought out, to the visuals behind in during the records he was performing, aesthetically, it was awesome. Such a big show.

LA :pimp:

WOW... Where did you buy tickets from?
Craigslist. Never again.
Damn first time i've ever heard of this happening. More info on the tickets?
Supposed to be Floor 3 row 17 seats 12 and 13. Didn't scan, and the numbers on the tickets didn't match up with any numbers on record. Told me to check with the box office but at that point I just took the L.
Thats why I don't buy off craigslist and people.

I only buy off Stubhub or sites like that..

sorry to hear that man, id be sick
Yeah. I guess I learned this one the hard way. I'm out $500 but when it comes down to it, I really just wanted to see Drake and Miguel with this yamb I've been working on. After looking at some of the videos before the show yesterday I was pretty hyped myself, and I'm not even a Drake fan like that.

Seeing what happened last night just makes it suck even more. Chick was cool about it and told me not to worry about it, so I drowned my sorrows in tequila at Katsuya to salvage the night. Filed a police report and I still have the dudes number. Straight to voicemail. Not expecting much to happen, but at least it's on record. Looked like a blast guys,I just wish I was in the building too.

Last edited:
i feel like drake drops the stock of **** like this. he dresses pretty poorly. and, generally, isn't looked at as "cool."

he's just really good at making music. we'll see, i guess.

Back
Top Bottom