🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Who else making rap albums doing numbers like its Pop?

Same old pimp, Drake
You know ain't nothing changed
But these funny *** ****** we done put on in the game.

that 4th verse on "all me" ...well the 2nd part of the song that didnt make it to the album version 

I’m blessed than a ***********

****** been stressed than a ***************** getting nervous, clutching they chests like a ***********Damn that’s a ************[url=http://rapgenius.com/2053894/Drake-all-me/Tell-the-truth-i-dont-listen-to-you-cause-i-dont-like-being-lied-to]Tell the truth, I don’t listen to you
‘Cause I don’t like being lied to

And that ship won’t sail
And that wind won’t guide you
[/url]

"Daddy was in jail, we was talking through the window like a muh******* drive-thru
But that was back then, man
Now my __s rich enough to do whatever I do"

:pimp:

Last edited:

We'll Be Fine
 The official video for Drake’s “We’ll Be Fine” was supposed to be out some time ago, but for whatever reason the release never came to fruition. Today, French filmmaker Mikael Colombu unleashed the visuals for what would have been the video, but instead it is accompanied by classical music. Of course, you can mute the video and play the song to get the real idea, but either way enjoy!

Last edited:
We'll Be Fine :pimp: :pimp:

In the presidential do you like your new room?
Always presidential and tonight's no blue moon.

Some of the hardest bass on a beat I've heard, T-Minus the god, wish he didn't retire.

Birdman needs a minute and a half of track time on every Drake album from now until hes finished. Hes 2 for 2 with classic words.

For anybody who wants it, I shortened my favorite bonus track off NWTS, Come Thru and only kept the smooth/good part IMO. The "Why has it been so long?" half just annoyed me.

"Don't you go getting married, don't you go get engaged"

frown.gif
bruh...

i feel you

bruh...
i feel you

The feels when that record came out :smh: :smh:

Chick I was messing with wanted me to commit, and of course I didn't...and now she's engaged to be married :frown:

Brb going to play Brand New I get Lonely Too, On My Way, Messages from you, and Good Ones Go on Repeat |I

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom