Free Spirit

Look What You've done

The Resistance

Cameras/Good One Go Interlude

Houstatlantavegas

Going In For Life

Come Thru

Congratulations 

November 18 - When I first heard this I was in awe at how dope it was. 

The line, " I don't give you the time you deserve from me, this is something I know I know I know..." 

hit me in such a guttural way. 

Say what's Real- I love Say you will" so this song was bound to be in my top 10 in Drake's catalog.

It's refreshing to hear such vulnerability from a rapper and I feel like I can empathize with his feelings,

"Why do I feel so alone?" 
mean.gif
frown.gif

Forever- One of the first Drake verses I heard, back in 8th grade, and one of his most memorable.

Light Up- One of Drake's best hooks and verses. 

Paris Morton Music- My favorite of Drake's hooks. The way he opens the verse with, " I talk slicker, than

a pimp from Augusta, who just had his linen shirt dry cleaned, what's up with ya?" is so dope.

The Ride- I love The Weeknd and Drake, and this song is demonstrative of the great chemistry they have together on

a track. This song let me know exactly what fame feels like. "You won't feel me till everybody say they love you

but it's not love." 
mean.gif

Marvin's Room- A lot of people saying that this is the simp anthem and I used to say that too, until I got

in a relationship. Whether they want to admit, songs like this prove that Drake is one of the mot authentic rappers

in the game E A S I L Y. 

Dreams Money Can Buy- The sample. The verses. IMMACULATE.

Connect- That part in the song with that car open door ping, and the " I remember when my schedule was as flexible

as she is..." so smooth. 

Too much- Again Drake touches a level of vulnerability that most rappers won't, however from an artistic standpoint i think they should.

Everything in this world has a price, even fulfilling your dreams.

5AM in Toronto- Drake at his lyrical best. Honestly I think it shows Drake's versatility that he can give you songs like "Come thru" and "Hold On We're

Going Home", yet still have 5AM in Toronto in him. On that Timbo song where he said " If I'm feeling like a Jackson man it's probably Bo" he was exactly

right. We're witnessing something legendary, a truly multi-faceted artist in both fields R&B and Rap. Let's keep it 1000, if he wanted to make an R&B project

it would be number 1 on the charts, which says something great about him yet at the same time exposes the graveyard that is modern R&B today 
mean.gif
 , but I digress. 

Last edited:
no particular order

Marvin's Room
Light Up
Connect
Furthest Thing
Dreams Money Can Buy
Crew Love
The Real Her
The Calm
5 AM in Toronto
Trophies

The line, " I don't give you the time you deserve from me, this is something I know I know I know..." 

Say what's Real- I love Say you will" so this song was bound to be in my top 10 in Drake's catalog.
It's refreshing to hear such vulnerability from a rapper and I feel like I can empathize with his feelings,
"Why do I feel so alone?" :smh: :frown:

Forever- One of the first Drake verses I heard, back in 8th grade, and one of his most memorable.

Paris Morton Music- My favorite of Drake's hooks. The way he opens the verse with, " I talk slicker, than
a pimp from Augusta, who just had his linen shirt dry cleaned, what's up with ya?" is so dope.

The Ride- I love The Weeknd and Drake, and this song is demonstrative of the great chemistry they have together on
 a track. This song let me know exactly what fame feels like. "You won't feel me till everybody say they love you
but it's not love." :smh:

Marvin's Room- A lot of people saying that this is the simp anthem and I used to say that too, until I got
in a relationship. Whether they want to admit, songs like this prove that Drake is one of the mot authentic rappers
in the game E A S I L Y. 

Connect- That part in the song with that car open door ping, and the " I remember when my schedule was as flexible
as she is..." so smooth. 

Too much- Again Drake touches a level of vulnerability that most rappers won't, however from an artistic standpoint i think they should.

5AM in Toronto- Drake at his lyrical best. Honestly I think it shows Drake's versatility that he can give you songs like "Come thru" and "Hold On We're
Going Home", yet still have 5AM in Toronto in him. On that Timbo song where he said " If I'm feeling like a Jackson man it's probably Bo" he was exactly
right. We're witnessing something legendary, a truly multi-faceted artist in both fields R&B and Rap. Let's keep it 1000, if he wanted to make an R&B project
it would be number 1 on the charts, which says something great about him yet at the same time exposes the graveyard that is modern R&B today :smh:  , but I digress. 
I like the way this man thinks

Dreams Money Can Buy
Cameras
Too Much
Connect
Over My Dead Body
Worst Behaviour
The Ride
Congratulations
Tuscan Leather
Lord Knows

Just tried to do this and realized just how immaculate the man's catalog is :smh:

Drake such a young king

Successful
Show Me A Good Time
9AM In Dallas
Dreams Money Can Buy
Headlines
Look What You've Done
From Time
Hold On, We're Going Home
Too Much
Pound Cake/Paris Morton Music 2

This would be way too difficult for me haha.

I remember waiting up till 9 AM CST for So Far Gone to drop on octobersveryown. Has been my favorite artist since freshman year of HS.

Versatility is untouchable.

list might change overtime but here's my top 10 tracks from him

5.A.M. In Toronto
Lord Knows
Underground Kings
Sooner Than Later
Light Up
Pound Cake
Dreams Money Can Buy
9 A.M. In Dallas
The Winner
Tuscan Leather

my top 10 favorite drake tracks (no order) -

closer
girls love beyonce
too much
marvins room
doing it wrong
the real her
karaoke
the resistance
fear
paris morton music

Dreams Money Can Buy
Connect
Club Paradise

No need for more

Dreams Money Can Buy should've replaced Over My Dead Body

Free Spirit replace Make Me Proud

Add Club Paradise

Take Care would've been impeccable.

The ONLY thing I'd change about NWTS is add Drakes extra verse after Big Seans on 'All Me'

Dreams Money Can Buy definitely should have made Take Care. I added it to my version.

Connect
Lust for Life
Light Up
November 18
Club Paradise
Marvins Room
Doing It Wrong
Started From The Bottom (His best single ever)
Going In For Life
9 A.M. In Dallas

That was hard, especially towards the end when I had to start leaving stuff off

Honorable mention goes to Stay Scheming, even though thats not his song, his verse on there is a top 3 Drake verse ever.

The resistance
Marvin's Room
Paris Morton Music
Free Spirit
Say What's Real
Come Thru
The Motion
Brand New
Dreams Money Can Buy
Karaoke

On the cusp would be Look What You've Done, The Ride, and Good Ones Go (Would for sure be on it if it were a full song)

The Real Her
Bria's Interlude
Shut It Down
Hold On We're Going Home
Sooner Or Later
Look What You've Done
Crew Love
Houstatlantavegas
Come Thru

Going in for life
Teach you a lesson
Houstatlantavegas
A night off
Uptown
Karaoke
The resistance
Trust issues
Crew love
Lord knows

In no particular order

Show Me a Good Time
Underground Kings
Free Spirit
Look What You've done
The Resistance
Houstatlantavegas
Going In For Life
Come Thru
Congratulations 

"Why do I feel so alone?" :smh: :frown:

but it's not love." :smh:

in the game E A S I L Y. 

as she is..." so smooth. 

it would be number 1 on the charts, which says something great about him yet at the same time exposes the graveyard that is modern R&B today :smh:  , but I digress. 

Every song mentioned in this thread is incredible !!!! :smokin :smokin :smokin

& @Rusty , you my man are :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Im known to go on why drake is the greatest ever rants lol but you guys all just summed it up for me

- much luv, stay freshhhh !! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

nd ps i have new music coming out this week. I plan to share with you guys. Check it out.

Lata #NtFam .. Stay freshhhhh !! :smokin :smokin

No particular order

Fear: the pure feels "so I never actually am alone, I just always feel alone.
I think I'm scared of what the future holds.
I was wishing for some things and now am used to those.
And people seem to notice every time I do smile.
I guess that mean they come few and far between.
Even though am living out what you would call the dream.
Yeah.
And my uncle ain't even messaging me.
And him missing in my life is kind of messing with me.
I hope this isn't one of those forever things."
sick.gif
eek.gif
tired.gif
nthat.gif

Song gets me everytime

Doing it wrong: "But I need someone different"
tired.gif

5 am in Dallas: Lyrical Drake at his finest.

Say whats real: I can rap the whole thing, and always do everytime it comes on
laugh.gif

Look what you've done

Too much

Brand New

Sooner than Later

The Ride

Dreams Money can buy

Back
Top Bottom