🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Yeah, got some game from my days dad
So He said she might say she love me
She don't love me like she say she love me

Even on non in your feelings songs he speaks that in your feelings realness
People don't want to give him credit because of how "soft" he is, but dude stays putting out anthems
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Only knock i have against Believe Me is its not your usual Weezy n Drake Track that puts a strangle hold on the radio i still like the track though.

Only knock i have against Believe Me is its not your usual Weezy n Drake Track that puts a strangle hold on the radio i still like the track though.

**** still going to be everywhere.

My god that **** is hard though the second part is too ill.

Boi-1da and Vinylz deserve a Grammy for that beat alone.

**** still going to be everywhere.

My god that **** is hard though the second part is too ill.

Boi-1da and Vinylz deserve a Grammy for that beat alone.

it is fam im not questioning it im just saying ive heard better tracks with both of them on it before

I think people forget how much depth Drake has in his music...I just heard "Hate Sleeping Alone" for the first time in a while, still as geeat as the first time I heard it

she say kiss me like you miss me

**** me like you hate me

and when you ****** someone else just **** her like she aint me

yea those words are scary

those words are scary virgin mary

smokin.gif

Which album contained the best street/radio first singles?

TML: Over/Find Your Love
TC: Headlines/Make Me Proud
NWTS: Started From The Bottom/Hold On

I say NWTS

Which album contained the best street/radio first singles?

TML: Over/Find Your Love

TC: Headlines/Make Me Proud

NWTS: Started From The Bottom/Hold On

I say NWTS

I feel like we have to use all the singles because TML had Miss Me which is a top 5 single of his IMO probably top 3. Said it a few pages ago, that song is fire to me.

But the answer is still NWTS

Started from the Bottom is his best single ever(Fight Me), HOWGH is his best girl single ever, and Worst Behaviour is also a top 5 single.

^ yeah, he's got quite a bit of stuff to check out around 2010-2012.  

Can't slap box with the heavyweights but compared to what we currently have for mid-tier MCs, he could be a stand-out considering he has the Drake co sign.  

Plus he already has a small fanbase based on a movement that people follow simply because they think it's cool and almost nothing to do with the fact that he raps. He's in a position that could really make or break him right now, it just depends on how hard he goes with selling himself and the TOPSZN thing.

It all comes down to this really: If Drake is Jay, does he want to be Kanye or Bleek?

Last edited:
We'll probably see him on Drakes next project/album, who knows

I think it's cool Drake is putting his boys on and not some hype random dudes

I also think thats what happened, but I'm not the most aware of these things. ATF sounded cooler though but that Owl is one of the dopest logos out.

Still want a skully of it or something.

Last edited:
i don't think All Things Fresh exists anymore. Didn't he turn it/fold it into OVO.

Possibly, I know he was messing with Nickelus F, and some other cats...but the only time he shouted out ATF was on TML, never again

Back
Top Bottom