🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: At Wayne. Dude looked like a crazy person.

Worst Behaviour should be a permanent fixture in Drakes setlist. Instant hype

Last edited:
Drake on those floating in space beats is when he is at his best. The Come Up is Drake just fitting with the beat perfectly.

Agreed, especially about the description of those types of beats :lol:. I do hate when he's rapping over a really nice beat, and that beat switches to some lame ****. Just split those songs up so I never have to listen to the other one again.

So the same day he drops 0 to 100, he previews this? What is this guy planning with all of this music :lol:

Sounds like some Neptunes produced song, Drake is about to get his 2002 Britney Spears on [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited by a moderator:
Second part iller than the first.

Can't condone throwing all them subliminal shots at Hov though.

Also, not sure how anyone can call this a "hit song" this song is average at best.

"The Ride" came on shuffle yesterday. One of the dopest songs Drake has ever made. Too much real life.

what song was sampled at the end of 0-100? 
nerd.gif

thanks. does the sampha hook count as a sample though? I just thought he was feature for the hook 
laugh.gif

thanks. does the sampha hook count as a sample though? I just thought he was feature for the hook :lol:

Sampha was sampled on the Nothing Was the Same version of the song if I'm not mistaken. He did release the real song later, so maybe James will do the same.

thanks. does the sampha hook count as a sample though? I just thought he was feature for the hook 
laugh.gif
Sampha was sampled on the Nothing Was the Same version of the song if I'm not mistaken. He did release the real song later, so maybe James will do the same.
ah ok, didn't even realize. I first heard it live on leno and the album version never really sounded right to me after that.

kinda like the studio version of the food and the live version from chappelle show

Back
Top Bottom