🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

im on my 6 Plus. Is that Drizzy pic real?
nerd.gif

(The one with the black eye.)
You got a 6+ but can't tell if the pic real or not?

ohwell.gif
roll.gif

I can just tell you those are fake, b. And anybody else peep Ms. Info getting aggy in her article because she chose to give credence to tweets? Like she was annoyed w/ Lil Duval and ol buddy for tweeting ********. Your own fault for being a journalist who needs Twitter to substantiate your story.

I highly doubt drizzy is going to show a picture of his face if he had a blackeye. That's just losing credibility like no other.

I just wanna know where Drake's boys be at everytime he gets into something. I mean he always says he has a team yet its so easy to get to him :lol:

I just wanna know where Drake's boys be at everytime he gets into something. I mean he always says he has a team yet its so easy to get to him :lol:

We saw what happened when he and CB fought.. security everywhere, injuries and all. Not one damn person got a video or a pic of this? Sorry I don't believe gossip but the story still funny tho.

Second picture of the black eye is definitely fake. It's a photoshop of a picture Drake posted on Instagram over 3 weeks ago.

Link

No clue about the other picture posted.

I bet Drake laughed at him for saying he stole his track. Imagine Diddy saying "take that take that" over the 0-100 beat :smh:

Last edited:

Diddy fed :lol: what was he going to do with that 0-100 beat anyway

I'm saying, he must be getting delusional in his old age.

Dude just hella greedy and all about HIS we all know this 

How dude gonna play the song at his own show talking about "the **** still hard though"

dancing around like he back on the set of the Been Around the World video. :lol:

Dude's muscle memory strong as HELL with that dance.

Back
Top Bottom