🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

drizzy.gif

Hyped.

Came in here on a whim cause I was listening to NWTS and was met with great news.

Shoeking the man with the knowledge.

:lol: :lol: goodlooks, just be twitter lurking and stuff when I'm bored. Plus I have a few friends who do music / are in the industry so they kind of throw some tidbits my way when they can.

As far as this tape goes, it's done but as you could imagine, so much goes into putting a tape out as far as coordinating certain events and happenings to go along with it. It's never just the music. We'll see how long it takes for things to settle in so the tape can drop. Drake absolutely loves to put music out though, and he hates sitting on records, so relatively speaking it shouldn't be long before that tape is out.

Also new development with the title of the tape. I saw on twitter people talking about it. Dynamics and a few others were mentioning it. Either going to be "Comeback Season II" or "My Side." Looking like the latter is the new name they are going to move forward with. Personally hope they stick with Comeback Season II though. Would be awesome :pimp:

Last edited:
p reign confirms drake tape

“I know Drake’s dropping a mixtape that I’ve already heard a lot of and it’s crazy,” P. Reign said. “I think it's some of the best I’ve heard from him in my life and I already know off Drake’s mixtape the world is going to shake." No word yet on when we can expect to hear the project, but Drake is also known to be working on his next studio album, Views From the 6, which is also expected out at some point this year.

So ready for this!!!

I just hope drake is getting his money like hes supposed to seeing how Wayne controversy and lawsuit makes me feel like this could be drake too. Drake keeping things on hush mode . CM's castle seems to be crumbling with their artist lately.

Drakes still the best out to me, but Big Seans second. 

Drakes more versatile but when big Sean is in his zone he's top tier

Last edited:
I just hope drake is getting his money like hes supposed to seeing how Wayne controversy and lawsuit makes me feel like this could be drake too. Drake keeping things on hush mode . CM's castle seems to be crumbling with their artist lately.

Why you think he's pushing OVO so hard this past year or more? Drake will still work with Wayne and Nicki but YM is done for and I'm glad Drake is seeing this. No need to stay 'loyal' to these people when clearly everything has gone to **** over there. Birdman has lost all control over everything. I won't even be surprised if Drake want's out of his deal by the summer at least.

Last edited:
Drake would be a good look on GOOD, or his own boss at Def Jam, Roc Nation

I could see him switching to a label exclusively as well. He just needs to get away from Birdman since he doesn't even give a damn about his own son.

Last edited:
Big sean has been washed for years... I think he sat down did drugs and realized that... Then went back into the studio with a chip on his shoulder.... i mean dude dropped two albums and after each one he went on pr runs defending why the album was trash... Only new song i didnt like thus far is IDFWU but it will get him the check so im not mad at it. Ima give sean 1 more chance if this album trash ima just act as if he does not exist. lol I been rocking with dude since POW chains a lil before UKNOWBIGSEAN dropped.... Drake seems like he gave sean a throwaway verse..... Song still tight tho.... just seems lazy on drakes part

I'm a Drizzy stan but I got to admit I feel like he ain't even try on Used To or Blessings. Nonetheless both songs are still :smokin :smokin.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom