🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Originally Posted by Mogulson

Originally Posted by zokid

hes shown that so far gone was a peak

So true. Fellow reached his peak with his mixtape.......

I'm seeing no growth. Same old same old.

But that doesn't change the fact that a lot of it is still dope....well imo, to each his own

No doubt about it, but we will grow tire fast

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

R&B Drake >>>>>>>> the rapper version. #ShrugLife.
Co Sign 
pimp.gif

I been sayin' dude would be a better R&B singer then Rapper. I'm really anticipating this mixtape now just off this one track...

I Get Lonely Too
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
This sounds surprisingly good. I'm impressed.
And I'm also not surprised that you like the song...

Well should I dislike it? It doesn't sound bad. 40's production was a little cyclical on here though. I can definitely see why this was a mixtape joint.
All I'm saying is if you didn't post that you liked it we'd still all know that you liked the song but thanks for sharing.
Thats not entirely true but thanks for the assumption on false pretenses.

Riiiiiight
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Originally Posted by zokid

hes shown that so far gone was a peak

So true. Fellow reached his peak with his mixtape.......

I'm seeing no growth. Same old same old.

But that doesn't change the fact that a lot of it is still dope....well imo, to each his own

No doubt about it, but we will grow tire fast

While this is true, who is the "We" that is going to grow tired of it? The people that have #Igetlonelytoo already trending on twitter and everything? Or the people that are already quoting these lyrics on FB? There are more people enthralled(sp?) with him than people that arent.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral
Best song on tml hope a video comes out and hes starting to piss me off with all these nice samples and added breakdowns for live versions
roll.gif
roll.gif
but not for the album but good performance all around hes getting better
pimp.gif

I gotta say "I Get Lonely Too" is a great cover. I like the vibe of those beats. This would have fit very well on TML. 

Originally Posted by jc619er

I gotta say "I Get Lonely Too" is a great cover. I like the vibe of those beats. This would have fit very well on TML. 

idk about TML but he needs to drop a RnB mixtape with no raps

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by jc619er

idk about TML but he needs to drop a RnB mixtape with no raps

...have you been missing for the past 3 months?
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
JK

Drake has been talking about this SAME thing the whole time and this is the first single off the mixtape dropping soon.

that i'm single remix is dope. hope he put's that on the mixtape. any word on a release date?

Dope interview, good looks for posting it Optimus.

"I Get Lonely Too"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Dope cover of that TLC song. 40 on the beat
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Can't wait for the mixtape, but more importantly, that sophomore album.

You know after listening to "I Get Lonely Too" more and more I think he should just make the whole mixtape R&B covers. That would be fresh. He did such a good job on this one I think he could pull out more classic 90's R&B tracks and put a fresh updated twist on them. 

So all 40 did was tweek the beat @ the end of Miss Me to get tis I Get Lonely Too beat
nerd.gif

Don't get me wrong the track is
pimp.gif
but I'm giving this *!@$@ 3 albums til Urban America is tired of him (a la 50 Cent)

So I was at the LightDream and NightMares tour tonight...my friend had an extra ticket and laced ya boy... I'll say that BEING there live really changes your perspective in a way that these concert videos really don't have an accurate portrayal of.

His live show has gotten immensely better and the "bird wing" that he's popularized didn't really strike me off guard as I thought it would. The transitions were smooth and you almost forget how many songs this dude has even though I'm sure we all know them. Whats crazy is that there is this point where you think the show is going to literally end like 6 times...and its just keeps going. Its pretty crazy
laugh.gif

It was a good show in all. Jeezy, Chuckie, Tyga, Twist, and The-Dream came out so I was fairly impressed with the line-up of the show.

I will say this though...Drake brings the women OUT though... like ....
eek.gif
+
pimp.gif

Its funny because i was supposed to go to his FIRST show in Atlanta when Comeback Season was out and the show got canceled. Then I went to his show after So Far Gone came out at The Loft in Atlanta and it was OVERLOADED ....now this dude is at the Fox Theater and its was INSANELY thick.

Seriously if NT wants women to holler at in the lobby, go to a Drake concert. He brings them OUT.

I was also at the Atlanta show last night

- The setup was great and enough space for Drake to perform well.
- His band was on point setting up his songs perfectly.
- The show was on time and he was introduced with a countdown until he came out.
- Drake does bring out the ladies...
-He didnt cut the show short and did every song on TML except Ceces and Thank me now
- He did paris morton music over another instrumental
- I was twisted off patron and sweetwater

- show made the lady wanna
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
right after, i smashed the pedal home from the city
laugh.gif

pics for the beasts