IYRTITL
What a time to be alive
Thug new mixtape

Off the top of my head

Last edited:

That Big Ring is 
smokin.gif
 tho
May be the worst song on the tape, that hook is garbage. 

I'm probably in the minoriry of thinking IYRTITL is one of the better Drake projects, and one that I've played more than others. It's probably cause it dropped out of nowhere, and I was able to simply listen to it without people telling me it's top 5, ground-breaking, or transcending all genres and elevates Drake to an all-time great and hour after it's release.

I was so mad when IYRTITL came out I was not feeling it at all :lol:

Barely starting appreciating it like two months ago

Listened it again, just to give it a second chance. And I've come to the conclusion that this is the worse mixtape I've ever heard. 30 For 30 is so average that it borders on terrible. I don't understand how cats is calling it God Level, son is literally talking over a beat. And this who you all idolize. :smh: :smh:

Just asking, is this in yall top 10 or 5 projects this year?
I honestly can say I haven't even listened to 10 whole projects
Listened it again, just to give it a second chance. And I've come to the conclusion that this is the worse mixtape I've ever heard. 30 For 30 is so average that it borders on terrible. I don't understand how cats is calling it God Level, son is literally talking over a beat. And this who you all idolize. :smh: :smh:

At least you're consistent with the hate

I actually dont like Digital Dash like that. Thats prob my least fav track. I think its the flow on there or something. Its not bad tho

As far as popular music goes...I don't even know if I can name 10 projects I've listened to. I'm a soundcloud nerd. I'll listen to a super major release but honestly...I haven't been feeling the status quo of mainstream rap for quite some time.

Collaborations are pretty challenging. Hell, Black Star, as much as I wanted another project, probably topped out

Felt ran its course quickly, at least for me

Whatever CRS was or is didn't really leave me wanting more. Same with this project. I'm glad they did it though. I don't feel like these tracks are on the same level as any thing they've put out individually 

For all those wanting a Ross collab, what more are they gonna say/put out than what they've already created together? Seems like it'll get boring AF with whatever they come out with because Ross is so one dimensional

That's where tony sunshine been all these years

" Used to give no reaction, now im over reacting !! [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] .. Funny you mentioned the boy, i'm writing 2 tracks for that man, peep the DM !! I guess you can say your dream just came true lmaoo :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: lol [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

You must be a psychic lmaooo [emoji]128540[/emoji] Cause you be knowing lol [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

But that's light !! [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] #koudieluv !!

- StayFreshhhhh !! :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: ..

I'm a boy, your a boy lol stoppp it [emoji]10084[/emoji]️ [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Watch the shade boiii, i dont even know your girl lmaooo :smokin :smokin :smokin !!

" I do not chase girls, but they run a mile fo mee !! Drake voiceeee !! [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] [emoji]128129[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]
:rofl: :rofl: random as hell :rofl:

Hope he puts Roy Woods on Views. That's the artist I honestly feel like could really put out hits, even more so than PND. His EP is fire to me

Last edited:
Hope he puts Roy Woods on Views. That's the artist I honestly feel like could really put out hits, even more so than PND. His EP is fire to me

I heard a couple songs from him he nice, but I need that PND all over this, production, backup vocals, verses. All dat especially production my dude rarely misses

Man If weeknd is on the album I'll have faith the track will be dope off the strength of their past collabs but at this point I don't wanna hear **** from weeknd until next year :smh: so disappointed with that Bruno Mars Adam Levine the fray sounding stuff he dropped :smh: I knew somebody was gon let me down this year I ain't think it was gon be him doe

Some reasons why no one cars about your opinion:

Slim Jesus bouta shut the game down. Him and Mouse need to drop a single together and take over.

Got that Bibby cosign too :pimp: :pimp:

Can't front son got the enunciation game on lock.

Because he's a Canadian half white Jewish teeny bopper television star who is now a wildly successful although extra mediocre rapper. He's mere existence in hip hop makes a mockery of it.

He's singlehandedly waterboarding rap music.

At least Slim Jesus is keeping rap where it needs to be, the streets. Whether, he's actually in them or not is a different story.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom