🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

But has he directly said his name? Wayne directly said F PushaT and everybody he messes with. I don't recall Pusha ever
calling his name out. The laughing when somebody else brings up Wayne, is completely different.

The thing is though, apparently Drake has help with almost everything he does. That Meek exposure really takes away
from literally everything he does now. How are you 100% sure all those legit songs from Drake are written by him? I'm not
talking about the r&b songs either, I'm talking about the actual rap songs he's known for.

Pusha is way more lyrical but it doesn't matter 90% of his lyrical skill revolves around drugs which till this day IMO is
lame. I can't believe he's wasting his skill being basically a coke rapper. Although he is the best in that lane, I feel he's
at the top of the pole. Under him is Jada, Fabolous...

With that said I don't think Pusha wants it with Drake at this time. We have never seen Pusha come directly at anyone and
make a clear diss. He was even afraid to come at Wayne, when Wayne was at the top. Drake would pretty much end Pusha
and I kinda want to see it happen because dude sneak diss and run is annoying. JUST SAY HIS NAME!

Bruh why did Wayne say f pusha t? He got tired of that ***** trynna bully him. He ain't come out the blue speaking his mind, he heard all the disses and interviews.

such an under the radar song but one of his bests , that song was literally drake featuring drake the way he did the hook and verses , rick ross lulz 
****** hate on drake so much but if you get girls , this guy is the man , if youre a wanna be drug dealer with no way of relating to relationships / real life stuff then pusha t is your boy so you can make pretend youre yo gotti in that prius .

look at real life , srsly

someone pulls up well dressed , in a nice brand new german , fresh haircut , some clean jewelry, with a GIRL that isnt a ******* - if you had to guess , he is probably a drake fan

someone pulls up wearing a versace shirt , sunglasses indoors ,a fake big cuban, wearing jordans or fake gucci shoes , with the fake gucci belt , an #NTfitted and some true religions , talking ghetto and acting like they slang yay when they really just snort cut , in a beat up car that has 24's and bass , hes probably a future / pusha fan :lol:

my 2 cents but you guys know what i mean i know i go everywhere , screw you if you dont like my post 
Usually when I see a dude who came up in a rough neighborhood, overcame all the **** around them and are successful they are pusha t fans. Then I see 2 gay dudes hoping out a fusion holding hands they are more than likely drake fans.... See how ******ed that sounded.

Usually when I see a dude who came up in a rough neighborhood, overcame all the **** around them and are successful they are pusha t fans. Then I see 2 gay dudes hoping out a fusion holding hands they are more than likely drake fans.... See how ******ed that sounded.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

But has he directly said his name? Wayne directly said F PushaT and everybody he messes with. I don't recall Pusha ever
calling his name out. The laughing when somebody else brings up Wayne, is completely different.

Re-Up Gang "Show You How To Hustle"

Honestly if ya'll got yambs in the whip with you, you gonna bump Pusha or Drake?

Last edited by a moderator:
I play whatever I want lol.

It's really not that serious man...now I will say, if I'm talking to a female and she say her favorite artist is future or the migos or Gucci mane or some **** I know I'm not taking her seriously.

Last edited:
That ***** gonna listen to whatever I got on. But if she say put some drake on I know she trynna fall in love and imma probably never talk to her again.

Last edited:
What were some of these dudes playing in the whip for "yambs" pre-Drake, pre-Future? You need Drake music to get a femaled riled up??? :lol:

Wow, some dudes just never will have "It"

I said future to prove a point.

You can play anything with a female and if it's good, you can make the play. Drake, Future, Keith Sweat, Adina Howard, Joe, Weeknd, whoever 

Music not gonna spit the game for u. It don't really make a difference what u playing. U can listen to Lil b or Justin beiber if yo game wack that ***** ain't getting touched. Y'all dudes over thinking it, probably are plan what song gonna play when she get in the car and ****.

Music not gonna spit the game for u. It don't really make a difference what u playing. U can listen to Lil b or Justin beiber if yo game wack that ***** ain't getting touched. Y'all dudes over thinking it, probably are plan what song gonna play when she get in the car and ****.

:lol: seriously...it's not that deep

I've never even thought about it to that extent lmao. The most I can see is like, you get her in the crib which chances are you already gon beat but you wanna sweeten the mood so u throw on some slow jamz...but at that point u already gonna smash

Back
Top Bottom