🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Originally Posted by cquan05

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ the HP gif

JoJo
pimp.gif

Haha I don't know if you're serious. I see nothing ayo with what he is wearing. Good to see Drake do his thing.

Vibe: So you’re just not feeling his music then? (Drake)
DMX: Yeah, I don’t like him. It ain’t nothing personal. I don’t like his stuff. He is talented. He has a little wordplay here and there, but when I see him and here him it’s like—‘Money, I’m not rockin with that.’

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

DMX: Yeah, I don’t like him. It ain’t nothing personal. I don’t like his stuff. He is talented. He has a little wordplay here and there, but when I see him and here him it’s like—‘Money, I’m not rockin with that.’

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
DMX is a fool. I really like 'Trust Issues'. Hope the boy isn't going to far with the syrup though ...

Originally Posted by illfrozn

laugh.gif
DMX is a fool. I really like 'Trust Issues'. Hope the boy isn't going to far with the syrup though ...
QFT seem like Drizzy been taking it to Houston alot lately 

He was on stage at an award show the other night with 2 solo cups....Not even foam ones...
Wayne got him hooked...

Drake Heated At Universal For Removing His Songs From The Net
At least one member of Young Money is unhappy with Universal Records.

Yesterday (June 23) Toronto rapper Drake let his 2.4 million twitter followers know that he's upset with the label for removing his music from the net.

Although he didn't mention the name of the songs he was referring to specifically, two new tracks, "Trust Issues" and "Marvin's Room" recently hit the net.

[table][tr][td]
nCode.png
[/td][td]Click this bar to view the original image of 570x237px.[/td][/tr][/table]
w8xg2d.png

Universal has a very strict policy of removing download and streaming links of songs depending on the artist and whether or not the tracks were leaked prematurely.

Drake isn't the only artist dealing with this issue. Another Universal artist 50 Cent often releases free original material for his fans as well.

Albums and songs leaked by hackers are a huge problem for the industry, so it's understandable that labels want to protect their investments. But where do they draw the line between the hackers and artists doing it themselves

This is probably the most sane DMX has sounded. He's not in the minority.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

roll.gif

And where is DMX now? Funny how the "minority" is speaking for the rest of the music world who enjoy Drake's music.

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

Word?

Drake just dropped 2 singles that have eclipsed DMX's whole career as of now. This dude isnt even in a position to critique what ANYONE is doing 
ohwell.gif
Dude you sound extremely stupid right now.

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Word?

Drake just dropped 2 singles that have eclipsed DMX's whole career as of now. This dude isnt even in a position to critique what ANYONE is doing 
ohwell.gif

EXTREMELY, and I actually like Drake

nah DMX was doin it big before Drake even decided to even have a rap career, DMX been there done that

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Word?

ohwell.gif

AS OF NOW meaning DMX hasn't done anything noteworthy in years. With all the crack binges im just saying get your *%*% together and stop the unecessary hate

Word?

ohwell.gif
whoa timeout what
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif

why i dont post in the drake thread.....
roll.gif

i hardly ever argue with you imbeciles but don't be dumb enough to say Drake has "eclipsed DMX's career as of now." i like Drake's music too but that's saying that the last two Drake songs (or any songs for the matter 
laugh.gif
) have held a candle to the impact of DMX's first two albums alone. you know better than that. don't make me pull out the numbers and go youtube crazy in this thread, b.

Word?

ohwell.gif
Aye.

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom