🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Haters gonna hate

12 more days doe :nerd:

Who swag he gonna bite on this album? Or he going back to himself and singing and ****? I ain't been listening to no new **** or anything so I'm curious?

Hey hey hey, 30 hours is great

The beat and chorus on Father stretch my hands is so fire IDC if Kanye verse was trash lol.

Who swag he gonna bite on this album? Or he going back to himself and singing and ****? I ain't been listening to no new **** or anything so I'm curious?

It'll be a combo of the OVO tent crew + artists that most ppl havent heard of.

Last edited:
Kanye is so uninspired to make music. It's to the point where he says for it and makes "different" and weird **** so people will say they give him credit for being different or took a chance at something new to mask the trash he really is saying.

Hey hey hey, 30 hours is great

The beat and chorus on Father stretch my hands is so fire IDC if Kanye verse was trash lol.

I'll also put Feedback as a great record on the album but I was let down with his effort. Ye birthed all these dudes and now he's just sounds like another guy to me.

Kanye is so uninspired to make music. It's to the point where he says for it and makes "different" and weird **** so people will say they give him credit for being different or took a chance at something new to mask the trash he really is saying.

TLOP does have great production but I'm still shocked at how poor some of his verses were. Other than New Slaves Yeezus was borderline corny with his lyrics but he still made it work. Just can't believe he felt the album was good enough to be released when his rapping is so sub par. After 3 years of waiting I was just disappointed.

Last edited:
12 days and no album cover no track listing no nothing

That sounds like its gonna be dope

Last edited:
Rap Drake

Club hit I can tell this is getting tossed around the radio all summer

"I like to finish what you think you started"
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom