🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Pop up shop, I need one of those tee's to match my Copper 17's

So I am not trying to read through countless pages of this thread.  Can anyone answer the following questions for me?

Is Drake still releasing an album tomorrow?

Is it only going to be available on a certain music streaming service or will it be available across the board (including cds and vinyl)?

Thanks in advance.

So I am not trying to read through countless pages of this thread.  Can anyone answer the following questions for me?

Is Drake still releasing an album tomorrow?

Is it only going to be available on a certain music streaming service or will it be available across the board (including cds and vinyl)?

Thanks in advance.

I believe its the last Friday off this month. Apple mUsic will have it for a week exclusively. No word on physical copies. I may be wrong if anything has changed

I almost feel like Views will be Drakes last album in a long time...I mean, double album, he has a full roster on OVO to focus on among other business things

This irrelevant thing, on 'The Ride' he says

That couldn't f*** with my freshman floater (TML)
Look at that f***ing chip on your nephews shoulder
My sophomore I was all for it, they all saw it (TC)
My Junior and senior will only get meaner (NWTS/VFT6)

I almost feel like Views will be Drakes last album in a long time...I mean, double album, he has a full roster on OVO to focus on among other business things

I hope he does take a couple years off and helps build the other artists on his label. We've gotten a lot of music within the past year and a double-disc is sounding like it'll be a chore just to get through all the tracks. You can tell he doesn't have much to rap about hence the garbage *** lines in Pop Style.

degenerate423 degenerate423 probably like 5 years right?, it's already be 3 years between NWTS - VFT6.

Also I remember right after TML Drake said he was inspired to make a reggae album...to what degree idk, but now he's deeply tapped into that dancehall/reggae vibe.

I think the double album is to fulfill his album deal with Cash Money.

This being a double and Counting the Future album that's like 7 unless he does a follow-up album with Future to make it 8

I think the double album is to fulfill his album deal with Cash Money.

This being a double and Counting the Future album that's like 7 unless he does a follow-up album with Future to make it 8
I dont specifically know the details of Drake's contract, but typically, an artist putting out a double disk album is NOT the same as releasing 2 albums and only counted as one.

I thought it was known he re-up'd with cash money
I forgot after which album but I read somewhere he did

Last edited:
I checked the address and there's no building there. It's in Wynwood so it's not too far from me. They're probably gonna have some tent set up there.

@GInfante you really wear a 2XL?

I wish they would restock this cap on the OVO website. I know they have a bunch of them sitting in a storage room somewhere. I need both the black & white.

Back
Top Bottom