🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Yawn, let's get to the music. Like literally the most uncreative thing he could come up with for "Views" sitting on top of the tower.

Last edited:
Like the idea but not the execution. Should have zoomed out and took himself out the pic. Looks dumb stupid PSed in the pic. I think it's his best album cover.

Drake and Future don't make good music together. They're like 2-15. They need to stop.

I like the cover

It's representing his city to the fullest and he's at the top overlooking everything.

Surprised he didn't have the Canadian flag waving behind him

When a girl went ghost on you and you searching the whole city for her

This ***** look like some superhero waiting for the signal to go save some stripper

Idk I'm just making **** up :lol:

That has to be one of the worst album covers in the history of music. I can't even see Champagne. :nerd:

Cover was a good choice in the literal sense. He got a great view of the 6 but it's cartoonish having him kicking back a thousand feet in the air.

Last edited:
Not feeling that cover....

I would have probably had the cameraman stand behind him to show his viewpoint of the city from up there at night. probably have lights on buildings create OVO and a white owl flying above them.

I knew this outfit looked familiar

He probably did fly up there and take the photo

Last edited:
I'm confused as to why everyone thinks its Photoshopped. Like he couldnt fly up there? 

Cole is actually sitting on the roof and you see him. This **** looks real dumb. Cover would be 100x better without him in it.

Someone on KTT made a thread comparing this one to J. Cole's 2014 FHD and I think Cole's was done way better.
Of course Forest Hill Drive cover was classic

It's not doing to much

Just a man sitting on the rooftop chillin

Drake went all king of Toronto on this cover

Back
Top Bottom