🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

I'm down, maybe leaning towards the Wednesday show as of right now though.

Bruh, yep I gotta hit the Toronto one. Gon be too live

Can anyone help with the pre sale?

Last edited:
i know , i bet my friend that the heat wont pass next round.....and the hornets just beat us 2 times in a row fam......the heat dun goofed signing dragic and bosh to that max at 30 years old.
On paper they the best in the east. I had them coming edging out cleveland. But with bosh out and Dragon playing like smash parker.

Presale codes are always something obvious .... I'll guess Jumpan or Summer16 lol

Will post when/if i find out . Usually just search Twitter for it

I didn't like the tickets (109 Verizon Center) I had for the AMEX presale, and by time I figured out what my preferred seating code was it was too late lol.

I'll try again on Thursday with the live nation pre sale.

I didn't like the tickets (109 Verizon Center) I had for the AMEX presale, and by time I figured out what my preferred seating code was it was too late lol.

I'll try again on Thursday with the live nation pre sale.

What were the prices looking like for that section?

I dont have time to research buying tickets for the staples show.
Someone please hook me up with a link to the right place to cop, any information for pre sale would be appreciated.

Will rep and bring the Ciroc if we meet up at staples mamba

Lol I was about to buy some tickets and everything right before I clicked purchase I realized it said Louisiana :lol: :smh:

Completely lost with this Presale Amex stuff. I guess it doesn't work on the toronto location?

Will be at the DC show 
nthat.gif

Someone please hook me up with a link to the right place to cop, any information for pre sale would be appreciated.

http://www.axs.com/events/309841/drake-tickets

Thanks man.
So we gotta wait till thursday huh?

Will they allow us to purchase for the Sept 9th show instead of the 7th?
I wanna go to the friday show :nerd:

Which day you trying to do?

That friday, would be way too hard to come down on a weds night with work the next morning. wont be able to get Lit.

Back
Top Bottom