🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

I liked most of drakes music, my hate comes in from not knowing if he penned the song or not. It's really not a big deal for songs like one dance and controlla, but other songs like too much, yea it matters.

I'm not going to ignore someone always saying he's the best and at the top of the rap game and he's not even writing his own lyrics.
U smart.

But srs. Drake fans, can y'all agree on what his best album is? Some say NWTS and some say take care, which one is his clear cut best?

Take Care, cause even though there's a lot of songs on there and a handful could be cut to make it an even better album, it also doesn't have Hold On We're Going Home nor Worst Behavior, which is a huge plus.

Last edited:
I flip flop between which I say is better but most of the time I say take care

Last edited:
I have it on the regular radio right now and it's laughable that they've played 5 songs off Views, like, even by radio/commercial standards these songs are so bad :lol:

Last edited:

I liked most of drakes music, my hate comes in from not knowing if he penned the song or not. It's really not a big deal for songs like one dance and controlla, but other songs like too much, yea it matters.

I'm not going to ignore someone always saying he's the best and at the top of the rap game and he's not even writing his own lyrics.
U smart.

But srs. Drake fans, can y'all agree on what his best album is? Some say NWTS and some say take care, which one is his clear cut best?
People argue over Blueprint and Reasonable Doubt all the time, its what happens when you have multiple great pieces of work.

Take Care and NWTS are 1A and 1B to me.

People argue over Blueprint and Reasonable Doubt all the time, its what happens when you have multiple great pieces of work.

Yeah.... but those are both classics (I say BP is better). I think everyone will acknowledge that those are both classic albums, most logical drake fans will tell u he has no classic albums.

Yeah.... but those are both classics (I say BP is better). I think everyone will acknowledge that those are both classic albums, most logical drake fans will tell u he has no classic albums.
Views already a classic

But really I consider TC and NWTS classics and I've said it before. I love both those albums and don't have any qualms in saying so. Views is not on that level, nor is TML.

My personal opinions:
TML: Trash
Take Care: pretty much flawless to me
NWTS: Good, cohesive but a little forgettable
IYRTITL: Meh. This is where I stopped really enjoying Drake's sound. Some good tracks on here but something about the flows just bothers me. That "oh my godddd, oh my goddddd" for example on Legend is just unbearable to listen to. Instant skip
Views: Very disappointing. Trash.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom