🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

B Till'. 
pimp.gif

Idk if there's already a thread for him, but tory lanez is the truth. Sons about to blow up, as he should
pimp.gif
His style has changed (for the better) as Drake/Weeknd/PND have risen within toronto. He really sounds like an OVO artist...who isn't from OVO. He's like a Drake / PND fusion.

That being said, I say those things in reference to him in the most complimentary way. I love T Lanez, especially when he isn't rapping.

Chixtape 2 
pimp.gif

Talk on Road 
pimp.gif

Say It 
pimp.gif

And my most recent favorite of his 

My favorite hook from him 

Lanez has gotten way better due to mimicking OVO's sound

but his lack of originality will hurt him from being anything more than a hook guy in the mainstream

I liked that Karrueche song but I feel like it would be better if someone else sung it. Something off about homie voice

Forgot how piff days on the east is :smokin

Right Hand has been stuck in my head :lol: sample on there makes it for me, didn't like the song at first but I f/w it now

Can't wait for views.

Last edited:
I'm lowkey feeling like I was tripping when wasn't messing with IYRTITL. No tellin' is so HARD :x that breakdown man :smh: I have been sleep on this tape idk why

I gotta keep watching for oppas, 'cause anything's possible; yeah.
There's no code of ethics out here, anyone will take shots at you; yeah.
___s think they can come take what I got, let's be logical; yeah.
V-Live, I order that Alfredo Pasta and eat in the kitchen like I'm in the mafia :pimp:

He shined the most on breakdowns on damn near that entire tape. Still felt lazier than any other project to me as a whole though.

Last edited:
No tellin and star67 are easily my favourites. If he rapped harder on know yourself that'd be up there for me to.

Madonna :smokin

I gotta keep watching for oppas, 'cause anything's possible; yeah.
There's no code of ethics out here, anyone will take shots at you; yeah.
___s think they can come take what I got, let's be logical; yeah.
V-Live, I order that Alfredo Pasta and eat in the kitchen like I'm in the mafia :pimp:

He shined the most on breakdowns on damn near that entire tape. Still felt lazier than any other project to me as a whole though.

:smokin :smokin

Definitely the least lyrical out of all his projects but man this **** goes

Slept so hard on IYRTITL, not the most lyrical Drake album as previously mentioned but it knocks...Preach is my jam right now

does anyone know why Tory Lanez and Drake haven't collaborated? is there some sort of beef?

It's really not beneficial to Drake

Imo tory lanez is a youtube temporary knock off Drake/PND

Like ****** who arent hip to Drake/PND listen to tory

Tory is for dudes with white iphones

Back
Top Bottom