🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

I was looking forward to Two birds one stone & sneakin (I knew fake love would be all over radio) being on here so I never really listened to those tracks except for when they first dropped.

I'll be adding them to this playlist
I threw them on mine. Loved both of those tracks.

I really liked Views, but I'm not really seeing the direct comparison to Views with this

It goes hard b. The intial listen was wayyyyy better than the intial listen on Views. Drake said himself on the last OVO Radio episode that Views wasn't supposed to be THE album, or his most defining project. Views was what it was and after they put it out they quickly moved on.

I'm feeling this right here. Has something for everyone. You want the barz or the in your feelings stuff More Life has it.

Features were the weakest part imo, album starts to dip in the middle for me. It's straight. Views was uninspired sounding, this sounds better but I'd only put it slightly above it

I don't want to really skip any track on More, why I find it similar to If You're Reading

Some of the features were meh though, I agree

Last edited:
The Gyalchester flow is the most lethal Drake.

"She wanna get married tonight but I can't take a knee I'm wearing all white" [emoji]128293[/emoji]

Drake doesn't have the most deepest creative barz but he says some simple shi* that you can relate too

Adding Two Birds & Sneakin' make the album better. Why they got rid of those tracks is beyond me

Batman!.... Duh nuh nuh duh nuh! 
laugh.gif

I like all these UK features and I expected to hate them all

Back
Top Bottom