🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Two of the best hip hop artists [emoji]129300[/emoji] Why not lol.

Kanye discography>>>>> A LOT of ppls

All I wanted. I wonder if they ever made it halfway through any of these projects or if it was just talk.

Fab/Ne-Yo
Fab/Jeezy
NaS/Beans
NaS/Scarface
50/Em

Last edited:
Wayne is straight trash now and has been for a couple years. Only recent Wayne Vera I like is his m$ Verse that **** goes hard

Last edited:
Drake and Kanye? Two artist who don't write their own music ? :lol:
The credits to that release would be like 30 pages long. Might as well call that joint we are the world, whole industry would get a check. What I'm getting from this recent convo is everybody flakes on Wayne [emoji]129300[/emoji] even his own artist won't do a tape with him.

The credits to that release would be like 30 pages long. Might as well call that joint we are the world, whole industry would get a check. What I'm getting from this recent convo is everybody flakes on Wayne [emoji]129300[/emoji] even his own artist won't do a tape with him.
Can you really blame drake for not wanting to do a tape with Wayne now I'm sure he would have done it 5 or six years ago but Wayne really fell off

Can you really blame drake for not wanting to do a tape with Wayne now I'm sure he would have done it 5 or six years ago but Wayne really fell off
I think Wayne should've retired after the Carter 2 but hey that's just me. Ever since he released that commercial trash c3 it all went down hill. 2 chainz tried to give this ***** a boost and that ain't even work

Wayne put him on and made him who he is. If Eminem can do tapes with Royce the 5'9 then drake can do one with Wayne

lil Wayne dropped his first album with hot boys in 96 he been rapping for so long his fall off was inevitable

Wop and Drake were actually supposed to do a Gangsta Grillz back in like 09, that's how those 2 Drake features ended up on Guccimerica

This is the best collab tape dropped in the past decade, aside from Nas and Damian Marley's Distant Relatives.

Gucci X Future >>>>>>

Last edited:
This is the best collab tape dropped in the past decade, aside from Nas and Damian Marley's Distant Relatives.

Gucci X Future >>>>>>

U smart. That's all the people want. Matter fact, them 2 on a all zay tape would shut the summer down.

Back
Top Bottom