Official 2024 Boxing Thread:Beterbiev vs Bivol 10/12 ESPN+

Is this O’Malley fight worth waiting up for? I don’t watch much UFC aside from the biggest ones

Berlanga is trash :lol:
I think Berlanga has focused on knocking people out his whole life, and now he's learning how to actually box. He gave Canelo too much respect from the start and took himself out of the fight, though I still believe the outcome would’ve been the same. He’s definitely not trash—people forget Canelo has only lost to two fighters in his entire pro career.

All these Berlanga trash posts are funny.

We knew that well before the fight. Somehow Canelo getting a pass for not putting a guy away

At this point I’ll only consider a Canelo fight if he fight Benavidez or Crawford

Crawford gon need some notice to try and fight at a higher weight class

We knew that well before the fight. Somehow Canelo getting a pass for not putting a guy away

At this point I’ll only consider a Canelo fight if he fight Benavidez or Crawford

12 month notice

Munguia then Plant then Canelo.

crawford acting like we didn’t watch him lose a clear decision to an unknown welterweight

No one ever posted his flop ppv numbers lol
How’s his frivolous lawsuit against top rank going? He’s never getting a real payday with his crap *** resume

crawford acting like we didn’t watch him lose a clear decision to an unknown welterweight

No one ever posted his flop ppv numbers lol
How’s his frivolous lawsuit against top rank going? He’s never getting a real payday with his crap *** resume
Who was the welterweight? I’ll wait on that one

His ppv numbers take a hit bc there ain’t any big non black fighters for him to fight out there.

He could fight Boots and yall would say the same thing. Black fighters have a tough go getting big fights on ppv against non Mexican born fighters tank included

This ppv talk about appeal is wack . Best fighters with good fights don’t put up massive numbers anymore the game has changed. unless your mexican or a European fighting in europe

I’m sorry, an elite super welterweight. My sincerest apologies.

He decided to stay at 135 and 140 for so long fighting nobodies, but wants to call his shot and fight the cash cow at 168? Lulz

Go fight the Paul brothers instead, that’s more suiting for crapford at this point

Last edited:
crawford is a good fighter but he doesn't deserve the canelo fight... I can understand if he had fights at canelo's weight class but at this point he's just looking for a payday...benavidez is the fight we want with canelo but you already know that won't happen...he rather have a rematch with bivol and lose then risk losing to benavidez which is wild but that' s where we are at

Back
Top Bottom