🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

So let me get straight Spotify numbers are wrong but two NT weirdos with no evidence what's so ever are right OK

So how does desktop percentage exceed mobile? There would be at least 3 percent who exclusively use desktop given the numbers they published.

Why can't you just admit you were misinformed?

http://www.trustedreviews.com/news/most-spotify-users-now-listen-on-mobile

Smartphones (mobile) - 42%
Tablet (mobile)- 10%
Desktop - 45%
Web Browser - 3%

52 > 45

What are we even arguing

The main point is that a very, very large portion of its use, probably the majority of its use is being used to stream those playlists which can affect chart positions if labels keep songs on there for a long time. It's the new radio.

For what tho? Why a bless a lil ***** who hasn't proven anything? Dude could be a no hit wonder. And then when u look back at a drake album ppl gonna be wondering why is this bum *** dude on a hook? Pass

Heart of the Streets and Institution are great tapes that resulted in 3-4 club/underground hits for Kodak.

He had Kendrick on Take Care and on tour when all he had was OD and Section 80.

He wasn't opposed to being seen with this no hit wonder when he wanted to hop on Flocking or Skrt.

I'm not doing music with someone that tried to sue me or someone on Twitter calling me a BAN or a p***y. Drake will do a song with anyone if it helps his career. **** that.

Nas and Jay was just competition. Respected each other but wanted the crown. I have no issue with them making amends years later and being cool.

I don't ever want Gucci and Jeezy to be cool. Was disgusted when Jeezy did a song with Ross because he was hot. Don't ever want to see 50 and Game make another song either.

Jay rapped about ******* Nas baby moms and leaving condems in his daughters car seat.

You don't know what the **** you're talking about. :lol:

Was that after or before he got annihilated and humiliated on wax? You like 22, scram kiddo.

X riding Jay's wave is comical. X was much bigger in NY and the US from 98-01 than Jay was.

Last edited:
Hopping on a song is clearly different than putting somebody on your album.

Look at where Kendrick is now....look at where Kodak is now......exactly.

My point is you gotta be smart. Otherwise you'll end up with a ***** like mims on your album cuz he was hot at the time and he spit a nice verse on your joint. ****** look back at your CD 6 years later like who tf is this guy...

#Nocharity

I actually don't believe anything from streaming companies anymore, just like YouTube.

My YouTube history says I've watched Vevo videos of Eminem, Katie Perry and Rihanna minutes ago.

I know damn well I didn't watch any of these damn videos :lol:

Just now...my YouTube history says I watched K Camp and Migos videos today. All from the Vevo accounts which count the streams. Sht is BS.

Your YT prolly auto played thought videos after u watched whatever u were watching.

Everything in my YT history I've watched. No clue what that's about

Your YT prolly auto played thought videos after u watched whatever u were watching.

Everything in my YT history I've watched. No clue what that's about

Nah, like 90% of the sht on my YouTube history I've watched. Every now and then....ill find a block of VEVO videos sprinkled in there with millions of views....when I'm clearly not using YouTube.

There was once a block of Adel and Taylor swift videos. Wish I kept the screenshot. That's not in my wheelhouse :lol:. That's how I knew YouTube was phony with the Vevo views.

Boxden ran with Gordonson Gordonson 's findings about Drake having a reference for 6pm in NY :lol:

I forgot that site existed :lol:

Someone in there refreshed my memory on the fact that Noel is one of his engineers though.

Completely forgot what that ___ did, and I didn't think to take that extra second to look it up at the time. The 'ref' meaning 'reference mix' would make sense.

EDIT: I didn't go to Drake's page and scroll back 92 weeks to find that, by the way :lol:

I rarely like pics on IG, so it was still visible in my 'liked' history.

I wonder which NTer that is, though :nerd:

Last edited:
Was that after or before he got annihilated and humiliated on wax? You like 22, scram kiddo.

X riding Jay's wave is comical. X was much bigger in NY and the US from 98-01 than Jay was.

My age still don't change the fact that you're wrong. :lol:

Try again.

My age still don't change the fact that you're wrong. :lol:

Try again.

Wrong about what? There beef came from rap music. Jay wanted to do a song and NaS didn't. Jay felt disrespected and started throwing shots and they went back and forth subliminally. It got ugly on wax, it was a great rap battle. I'm sure if one called the other a BAN during an interview or something disrespectful outside of rap, they wouldn't be cool and it would have gotten violent.

Drake doing a song with someone that tried to sue him and had other issues with is ***** made. Drake doing songs with Gucci after he called him out for being soft and wack is ***** made. Those weren't rap beefs. If I'm Drake, I'm not ever doing a song with Future or Gucci.

Boxden ran with Gordonson Gordonson 's findings about Drake having a reference for 6pm in NY :lol:

Someone in there refreshed my memory on the fact that Noel is one of his engineers though.

Completely forgot what that ___ did, and I didn't think to take that extra second to look it up at the time. The 'ref' meaning 'reference mix' would make sense.

If bruh is the engineer that would make sense.

I could see that "1daQ" track being one of the IYRTITL refs.

Last edited:
He hops on all these songs to broaden his audience. Did it to hood artists, did it to JB, did that Spanish song, now he's with the whole UK **** and dancehall ****.

EDIT: I didn't go to Drake's page and scroll back 92 weeks to find that, by the way :lol:

I rarely like pics on IG, so it was still visible in my 'liked' history.

I wonder which NTer that is, though :nerd:

You see this ladies and gentlemen? He's not taking a false narrative and running with it, he's actually making sensical observations unlike ya'll :smh:

Man I heard a mumble master song today on the radio :lol: guess who was on it doe

The one and only :lol: [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]6️⃣ 100 racks

Should have went to tonight's show they brought out everyone T.I, Juelz and cam, cole , and fat joe and remy ma

Back
Top Bottom