🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Wait....so ***** were hating on Tory Lanez SOLEY because Drake didn't **** with him? I just assumed the consensus was he was a clown, and a biter that occasionally made catchy music.
Look at you :smh:. Had the tapes saved waiting for Drakes approval :lol:
lmao. Been rocking out to Tory. Look no further is the truth. Don't let me even start about badmom song and "Gyal yuh tek man fi fool, tek man fi idiot".

9026354a_377634e86ede19016329c0c1ec64cef6.jpeg

26b053ca_36ccb41d078304fa7de62b6542eae5aa.jpeg

:pimp:

Hendrix liking the pic(s) kind of makes me think he was the one that finally killed this goofy ****.

Not sure if I care about whether they every collab or not, but it's always nice to see nothing-*** problems that really only last as long as they do because the parties involved never have direct contact get squashed.

Wanna hit up 'bana so bad, miami carnival the closest thing :smh:

Drake blessed mandem with white/blue OVO 8s :pimp:
:lol: I don't know why mans so vexxed from a comedy skit, it's just bare jokes..... relax.

while they're talking that T-dot slang, it's being translated to proper english making it more funny :rofl:
Some of these yanks bruv. They hate what they don't understand. It's as if its embedded in them.
yea i know :smh:

I always found it weird how yanks would treat others from the African diaspora very different. All because they dressed a certain way and couldn't speak English or did it with a heavy accent.

Hell yeah. It's funny how that Toronto accent is merging more and more closer to the U.K. accent. Y'all ***** didn't ALWAYS talk like that.

Feel like thats some 2010-now type ****.

Them ****** still ain't ordinary bruh. Get "mans" out the paint!!!

no they always talked like that since about 1970.

it isn't complex.

The reason UK and Toronto have similar slang is they opened up the boarders to immigration from the Caribbean at similar times.

People from he Caribbean started coming to Canada en masse in the late 60's early 70's, Caribbean people started going to UK in the late 50's early 60's.

and also different attitude towards multi cultralism in canada, it's enforced pretty stricty in school growing up where you learn Canada is a "cultural mosaic" not a "melting pots" immegrants aren't expected to blend in but rather things from their culture to the Canadian identity.

hence why canadain kids would be far more open to borrowing and mixing slang from different cultures, than americans.
great post

why can't you post like this in the football thread instead of trolling?

:pimp: hope you going for caribana because it's something serious. Too many yambs out there that love an American dude.

I might be headed up there around that time as well.

Yeah yeah.

We rey re-create WATTBA in that joint

Don't front like you ain't feeling "Mask off" :lol:

Last edited:
Hmm. Wonder if 21 has staying power

Lanez finally came to his senses. Don't know what his problem was from the beginning. Enjoy his covers and some of his older original music

Look at eeem.....

You can be ANYBODY these days :smh:. Grow a beard...get some tats...some fronts. Find a YouTube beat of the most poppin rapper/singer. Shamelessly imitate them. Jump off the porch at 22. Flourish.

:lol:

Revisited wattba and future got washed on the whole album.
Definitely not washed but I thought Drake's performance on that project was severely underrated...hell that entire tape is criminally underrated. Every song on there is awesome to me for the most part. Drake came with it. Super did too. Typecasting just got the best of Drake on this project.

Definitely not washed but I thought Drake's performance on that project was severely underrated...hell that entire tape is criminally underrated. Every song on there is awesome to me for the most part. Drake came with it. Super did too. Typecasting just got the best of Drake on this project.
he def floated on every song on there 

even more impressive if they were rushed 1-3 take songs done in a week like they sold it to us

Look at eeem.....

You can be ANYBODY these days
mean.gif
. Grow a beard...get some tats...some fronts. Find a YouTube beat of the most poppin rapper/singer. Shamelessly imitate them. Jump off the porch at 22. Flourish.

laugh.gif
to  be fair if you compare pictures of anyone from the late 2000's/pre-2012 to now there's gonna be a helluva difference just because urban culture has changed so much

u can do this w anyone lol

Back
Top Bottom