🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

I wonder if he still has the same stance he had in the Semtex interview, about award shows favoring you more if you attend etc.

Still a big accomplishment IMO, every artist strives for those accolades :smokin

to  be fair if you compare pictures of anyone from the late 2000's/pre-2012 to now there's gonna be a helluva difference just because urban culture has changed so much

u can do this w anyone lol

Love the Migos....but they from Gwinnett County. My lil mans from out there **** with them. Ultimate suburban thugs. Them ***** phony too. Talented as hell through C U L T U R E :pimp:.

This dude Drake ain't playing fair :lol:. He has every demo on lock man. Charismatic as hell. It's crazy how Ludacris went from cool to uncool in like 10 years. Always cringe when I see him. Was one of my favorite rappers in the early 00s. That Roast in Comedy Central....that turned into a Ludacris roast where he legitimately got mad was hilarious. Dope to see Drake big him up though.

And about Drake....I think More Life is one of his best albums. I really like that joint surprisingly. Y'all get the feeling that there is some "Drake Fatigue". Aside from the awards.....it kinda seems like momentum is slowing down a bit.

Y'all get the feeling that there is some "Drake Fatigue". Aside from the awards.....it kinda seems like momentum is slowing down a bit.

Yeah, I haven't listened to much Drake since ML. But I can see why he's trying to put out as much as possible while people are still listening.

I don't think there's Drake Fatigue.

i just think that he isn't 'alone' anymore.

Up until like 2014ish, I think Drake was in a space where he was the clear cut most popping act in the pop rap lane. You had the Hov's, Ye's, legends and what not, but he was alone in that 'next' space. But Super came along, chance came along, Kendrick Lamar came along, Sean started to crack out hits, Quavo and Migos are hot, and all of a sudden he isn't the clear cut most popping guy out.

Last edited:
Also too, You have to realize that this a new space that Pop rap is in.

There was a time recently where All the hottest guys out had a drake verse. Up until like 2015ish.

But you look at rap now, and Rick Ross didn't have a drake verse on his album and did well, chance didn't have a drake verse, migos didn't have a drake verse, Super didn't have a drake verse for any of his two albums this year and the one verse he had from drake the song flopped, Big Sean didn't have a drake verse this go around, Kendrick didn't have a drake verse this go around,

So IMO it's not so much so Drake fatigue. It may be just others moving away from Drake and generating momentum without him, which makes it appear that ppl aren't checking for Drake like they used to.

there's receipts out there?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Well in "How Bout Now" Drake is literally talking about his girl who knocked off Luda. I think it's the 2nd verse.

And Luda admitted to it on the Breakfast Club like last year or something.

And there's actual receipts where Drake got into it with another rapper on a msg board where dude called him out for tricking on his girl only for her to **** him over by knocking off Luda or some ****.

Then there's the whole 2010 thing where Drake clowned Luda for making a mockery of the whole hashtag flow. Yeah their beef was real
laugh.gif

Gwinnett County is where it's at though. Value for your money

You ain't lying mane.

Just put in a app for a marketing job down there. If they hit me back....I'm bout to be back in the A....and flourishing. Surpassingly good pay too. Rey be on this type of time....

#LongLiveBankroll....."Big Amounts" to make it relevant

Gwinnett County is where it's at though. Value for your money
You ain't lying mane.

Just put in a app for a marketing job down there. If they hit me back....I'm bout to be back in the A....and flourishing. Surpassingly good pay too. Rey be on this type of time....

#LongLiveBankroll....."Big Amounts" to make it relevant
At some point I'm moving back there, I've already seen the light. 

So Drake is on the "Pull up with a Stick" Remix.....

**** he going rap about on there? OVO Chubbz with the pen? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom