🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Ok, French, it is midnight on the Eastcoast. Drop the heat....
giphy.gif

Saw online that WATTBA dropped three years ago today. Project gave us one of the best songs of this decade and the most listened to song in my library; Diamonds Dancing

:emoji_speaking_head:UNGRATEFUL
:emoji_speaking_head:YOUR MOMMA WOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOU
:emoji_speaking_head: DOING ME DIRTY

Drake in his "Girls who have played me" bag has never missed ever.

Ye off his rocker on insta :rofl:

Glad to see what a time getting its respect. That’s a great project man. Digital Dash is aging like win. Diamonds dancing, big rings, man

Ye off his rocker on insta :rofl:

Glad to see what a time getting its respect. That’s a great project man. Digital Dash is aging like win. Diamonds dancing, big rings, man

I hope Drake makes a KeKe part 2 and throw some bars at Ye.

Ye just reminded me Future needs to drop that damn track.

“Yeah, I got 20 damn Kendalls (20 aye), young slim baddies and they in vogue (20)

I got 20 ****ing Gigis”

05367FFC-C8D7-46EE-825B-E5F89615A2F7.png
05367FFC-C8D7-46EE-825B-E5F89615A2F7.png

Edit: Hold on, Drake wasn’t even the one that said Kylie, it was Future
6AAFADED-E019-4B00-9D86-F85711713640.png

2nd Edit: He may have said her name in the full song.

google search drake 14. I thought there would be more info here which is why I came in here but I guess this Canadian really fills some type of void for these guys... didn't mean to upset anyone

Fam that whole headline is dumb as hell. Drake a former child actor is cool with another child actor. That’s really all there is to it. He’s a big homie to a girl with a bright future in Hollywood.

He ain’t inviting her over for pool parties and blunts.

Bigger brother move on Drakes part. Basically giving her props for being talented and having potential, as a fan standpoint. Some of yall forever at Drake with a stake. Let the boy live!

Back
Top Bottom