🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Do you guys think it’s weird that Drake still shoutouts to Ye peeps? He gave Kris Jenner a shoutout for her birthday. Now he gave her boyfriend Corey a couple shoutout for his birthday. Of course all the parties normally happens at the Kardashian (via this year Holloween party) where Drizzy was liking pics. Do you think he miss not being around the family anymore? Or able to “talk to them” because the Ye conflict.

Last edited:
Do you guys think it’s weird that Drake still shoutouts to Ye peeps? He gave Kris Jenner a shoutout for her birthday. Now he gave her boyfriend Corey a couple shoutout for his birthday. Of course all the parties normally happens at the Kardashian (via this year Holloween party) where Drizzy was liking pics. Do you think he miss not being around the family anymore? Or able to “talk to them” because the Ye conflict.
i feel like hes trying to get under kanyes skin. like why is he saying happy birthday to corey hes such a npc.

Keep saying it, Drizzy better step his game up. Travis following Yeezy footsteps. Money outside of music. McDonalds, Fortnite, Nikes etc......

786CC3B3-BBEE-4FBE-A4DE-FE5494E49392.jpeg

How do you know if Drake even cares?
Oh he cares and pays attention to everything. You honestly don’t think he’ll post if he’s the highest paid musician in the game? He post all his awards/plats/stream numbers etc.... come on now, biggest the highest paid is the ultimate flex :lol:

Oh he cares and pays attention to everything. You honestly don’t think he’ll post if he’s the highest paid musician in the game? He post all his awards/plats/stream numbers etc.... come on now, biggest the highest paid is the ultimate flex :lol:
No. I'm looking at his ig rn, and he doesn't do that. He may rap about it, but I don't see post. The most flexing I've seen him do as far as accolades is drink from that grammy a few years back.

Back
Top Bottom