🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

If Drake had just put Duppy Freestyle on Scorpion, and relieved he had a son then, he probably escapes the beef without getting clowned so badly (I think the artwork still gets him clowned though :lol:)

Duppy Freestyle is a great diss song

Story of Adidon was so vicious because it relieved he had something new to diss Drake with, that he was hiding a kid he had with an industry jumpoff.

If Drake had just put Duppy Freestyle on Scorpion, and relieved he had a son then, he probably escapes the beef without getting clowned so badly (I think the artwork still gets him clowned though :lol:)

Duppy Freestyle is a great diss song

Story of Adidon was so vicious because it relieved he had something new to diss Drake with, that he was hiding a kid he had with an industry jumpoff.
I don't get why it mattered if Drake had a child or not. It's no one's business.

Cudi started it & ppl were mad Drake subbed him. I've gotten into many arguments over that :lol: Cudi was absolutely not the victim here.

I feel the energy !!

CLB almost here !!

Drake Drizzy GIF.gif

How i'm feelin this morning

I prefer it this way. Going in totally blind
Same it sparks the excitement and a true first listen

Ye always does the different rollout and delivery and I can respect that too, but hearing the bulk of Donda before, definitely changed the way I listened to it when it officially dropped because most was already recognizable

Back
Top Bottom