🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Dude at the end of "in the bible" is little punk *****. Idek know how someone could right some punk **** like that. Dude is wylin.

This album is all about having the right expectations. Going in it was like OK he’s gonna go hard, and give us some new sounds, etc… then you listen, and it’s really the same ol Drake but w/ some of his best rapping yet. Semi-disappointment from an overall perspective… but as time goes, and you begin to accept this is much of the same, then it becomes easier to appreciate and give credit where it’s due. Still, there are some trash fillers in there, but not as many as I originally thought. It’s a great listen with the right expectations.

Elaborate…
[Verse 3: GIVĒON]
You've been on my mind
We've been spendin' time, but I'm scared
A good girl inside (A good girl inside)
But you're tainted every time that I'm there (Tainted)
Here we are now and it's crazy
Held my flaws down to you, baby
You love, you trust, you trust
I'm not what you think
Don't be proud of me
I'm not what you feel
And you gon' see it real soon
I'm not what you think
Don't be proud of me
I'm not what you feel
And when you see the real, will you still want me?

it reads even worse.
1631630041883.png

[Verse 3: GIVĒON]
You've been on my mind
We've been spendin' time, but I'm scared
A good girl inside (A good girl inside)
But you're tainted every time that I'm there (Tainted)
Here we are now and it's crazy
Held my flaws down to you, baby
You love, you trust, you trust
I'm not what you think
Don't be proud of me
I'm not what you feel
And you gon' see it real soon
I'm not what you think
Don't be proud of me
I'm not what you feel
And when you see the real, will you still want me?

it reads even worse.
1631630041883.png

I think I’ve listened to it once. Always skip it after the first half of the song.

Giveon is a goat in the making. Show some respect. The Durk pairing was weird though and the "I made a dance on Tik tock that went viral" line didn't help

Not sure what's so wild about dude admitting he's not in a place to be committed

Giveon is a goat in the making. Show some respect. The Durk pairing was weird though and the "I made a dance on Tik tock that went viral" line didn't help

Not sure what's so wild about dude admitting he's not in a place to be committed

I can see it from both sides… but it’s the way he reasoned why he couldn’t be committed. It does come off pretty soft. Just tell the ***** you don’t want her.

While true, how many of the goats are constantly writing soft lyrics

Calling dude a punk ***** when drake called himself a lesbian on the same album is weird

Where does 7AM on Bridle Path fit into the time stamp track rankings. Everyone of them besides Dallas has had a diss to someone on it but this one is a completely a diss record.

Right now I have it in top 3 with Calabasas and Toronto

Where does 7AM on Bridle Path fit into the time stamp track rankings. Everyone of them besides Dallas has had a diss to someone on it but this one is a completely a diss record.

5AM in Toronto
4PM in Calabasas
7AM on Bridle Path

unpopular take/list but I’m rollin with

6PM in NY
4PM in Calabasas
7AM on Bridle Path
5AM in Toronto
9AM in Dallas

(if ‘Do Not Disturb’ was truly ‘7AM in Germany’ then that would’ve been my #1 pick)

Back
Top Bottom