šŸ¦‰The Official Drake Thread6ļøāƒ£ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Even more reaffirmed in my stance...this is the best Drake album of the 2020s
And itā€™s not close, imo.

Dark Lane Demo Tapes- Throwaways. Drake throwaways, but still throwaways. My least listened to Drake project.

CLB- A miss. The highs here are really good, but overall it just didnā€™t have a ton of replay value. Second least listened to Drake Project.

Honestly, Nevermind- Not a ā€˜Drakeā€™ album. I like dance music though so after going back knowing I wouldnā€™t be getting a ā€˜Drakeā€™ album, I enjoyed it.

Her Loss- Probably have this at number 2 for the 2020s.

If weā€™re just talking official albums, I might end up having this 4th. If weā€™re including all his mixtapes and collabs, itā€™s probably in the 7-9 range.

And itā€™s not close, imo.

Dark Lane Demo Tapes- Throwaways. Drake throwaways, but still throwaways. My least listened to Drake project.

CLB- A miss. The highs here are really good, but overall it just didnā€™t have a ton of replay value. Second least listened to Drake Project.

Honestly, Nevermind- Not a ā€˜Drakeā€™ album. I like dance music though so after going back knowing I wouldnā€™t be getting a ā€˜Drakeā€™ album, I enjoyed it.

Her Loss- Probably have this at number 2 for the 2020s.

If weā€™re just talking official albums, I might end up having this 4th. If weā€™re including all his mixtapes and collabs, itā€™s probably in the 7-9 range.
Chicago Freestyle from DLDT > any song on FATD

When To Say When hard too

Gave it some time and to not get swayed one way or another by the mass reaction

Donā€™t understand the initial strong negativity

I can safely say he skated on this

And itā€™s hilarious he got hurt by the negativity and put out even more songs that were also good lmao

What? Ayy, what? Ayy, what? Ayy
Girl, you make me wanna cuff you like the law, huh
Girl, you make me wanna work you like the job, ayy
I know you a cat, but can your ***** do the dog?

3b7932f1049f39cc5f790a49958cceac30-meryl.2x.h473.w710.jpg

Gave it some time and to not get swayed one way or another by the mass reaction

Donā€™t understand the initial strong negativity

I can safely say he skated on this

And itā€™s hilarious he got hurt by the negativity and put out even more songs that were also good lmao
The initial album was probably some of his most generic music heā€™s made outside of a handful of songs. Thank goodness Joe Budden slandered that mess or we wouldnā€™t have got Scary Hours 3.

I find it hilarious how poorly received the entire marketing process of this album has been. Music videos don't even matter but people are livid about this one

I find it hilarious how poorly received the entire marketing process of this album has been. Music videos don't even matter but people are livid about this one

I know people are gonna find something to complain about when it comes to Drake, but I do hope he puts more effort into his next project.

Back
Top Bottom