🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

I didn't think I would say this about a Drake album, but I'm disappointed
mean.gif
.  I'm gonna give it a few more listens just to be fair, but 305 To My City should've never seen the light of day
sick.gif

ugh.. not gonna listen til tomorrow on breaks at work .

then ill bump all day during gta v on tues 8)

....From Time

sick.gif
mean.gif

make you think about a former love

and what could have been even though you no longer need 'em.

..my goodness

This is why I ******g love NikeTalk dawg.

Wasn't going to check for a leak until tomorrow night/Wednesday morning.

I love yall.

I didn't think I would say this about a Drake album, but I'm disappointed :smh: .  I'm gonna give it a few more listens just to be fair, but 305 To My City should've never seen the light of day :x ...

I'm kinda feeling the same way. Nothing on this besides too much is doing anything for me. People probably won't admit this, but the weeknd seemed to help him more so then vice versa.

I'm leaving late tomorrow on purpose so I can get caught in traffic with it.
Nothing is worth that
laugh.gif
I'm kinda feeling the same way. Nothing on this besides too much is doing anything for me. People probably won't admit this, but the weeknd seemed to help him more so then vice versa.
Yeah, I'll give you that, but I'd take another Thank Me Later before I took another Take Care with Weeknd features.  Those collabs are always
pimp.gif
, but nothing that makes or breaks Drake's albums...

Last edited:
Screw deliberately getting caught in traffic...

Get in your car and cruise the freeway for no apparent reason while the sun sets. 
smokin.gif

Tuscan Leather was meh to me. Maybe itll grow on me.

Furthest Thing tho... 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

That's all I heard so far. Im gonna revisit SFG, TML, TC during the week and wait for the iTunes joint on Friday/Saturday

Btwn those albums, the newer albums I've been listening to, GTAV Tuesday, and an exam Wednesday....ill be fine

Last edited:

I didn't think I would say this about a Drake album, but I'm disappointed
mean.gif
.  I'm gonna give it a few more listens just to be fair, but 305 To My City should've never seen the light of day
sick.gif
I coudlnt disagree with this more than I do right now. I'm glad the Weeknd isnt on this. Sampha compliments Drake much better than the Weeknd does.

Last edited:
All Me, 305 To My City and Started are the filler tracks I've snuffed out. Otherwise the only other songs I don't really like is The Motion and Own It (Which might be subject to change). That's 10/15 for me, I'll take it. It's REALLY good if you remove those 5 songs though there's going to be those people who dislike Hold On We're Going Home.

I coudlnt disagree with this more than I do right now. I'm glad the Weeknd isnt on this. Sampha compliments Drake much better than the Weeknd does.

Ill agree with that. Wouldn't have wanted to hear the weeknd on that track.
I'm speaking more so from a creative process and artistic influence. I don't think it'll ever come out how much the weeknd really contributed to that album, and of course it's speculation but this album sounds like more of a follow up to thank me later then an evolution of take care.

Nonetheless this is just a shallow perspective after the first listen, I'm gonna let it sit with me a little more and see how I feel.

Alright. I'm 5 songs in.... I was feeling the first four. I never actually listened to Started From the Bottom before, but I was feeling it. Hell, I was even feeling Wu Tang Forever, after hating on it. It's actually pretty dope. But then it got to Own it.. and Dude said "I don't wanna have sex I wanna make love, Next time we talk I don't wanna just talk I wanna trust." and I burst out in laughter picturing Drake telling a prostitute in GTA that she doesn't have to do that anymore. :rofl: And had to press skip.

Alright, back to listening.

All Me, 305 To My City and Started are the filler tracks I've snuffed out. Otherwise the only other songs I don't really like is The Motion and Own It (Which might be subject to change). That's 10/15 for me, I'll take it. It's REALLY good if you remove those 5 songs though there's going to be those people who dislike Hold On We're Going Home.

Yup. Could do without All Me, 305, and Started. Definitely filler.

The Motion though? Completely disagree. Wish it made the actual disc.

Back
Top Bottom