🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Album is definitely better than any other album released from a rapper this year so far imo. Drake dropped another great body of work

guess im the only person feeling 305 to my city, play it in the whip maybe minds will change. But its this albums stripper song (practice)
I like that song IDK what the issue with it is.
I'm leaving late tomorrow on purpose so I can get caught in traffic with it.
indifferent.gif
Just showed up at my desk. You mad bro? Deal with it.

Saw a million 
smokin.gif
s in one post, instantly knew who it was

roll.gif
I actually expected more, hes slipping

The word that should be used to describe this album right would be cohesive. I still dont notice when the song changes, the transitions are so seamless and it wasnt for the fact that I heard Started, Too Much, HOWGH, and All Me they would fit that bill too. But the transitions from Connect-The Language-305 to My City is SEAMLESS. Its gonna sound weird when I end up playing this on shuffle.

Drake really 3 for 3 in the streets.
I've only listened to the intro.
Had to use this cover.

Last edited:
:lol: at playing it in the whip..

it's still 192kbps struggle.
Oh really? I didn't know that I'm not up on the whole quality thing like that. You mean to tell me that Too Much and Worst Behaviour can get more vicious?

Drake really 3 for 3 in the streets.

I've only listened to the intro.

Had to use this cover.

I'm thinking about using my current avi as my cover, cuase I really mess with both of them. Just wish it had the text for the album on it like the official ones did. I'm sure I could find it out there if I looked hard enough.

Last edited:
Girl, dont treat me like a stranger. Girl, you know I've seen you naked. GIRLLLL YOU KNOWWWW THAT I REMEMBAAAA

album is solid, some songs do sound overproduced for example; Own It & Worst Behavior. not sure why he's yelling in that track as well.

Last edited:
Either GKMC or Yeezus is winning the Grammy and people are gonna be sick. (After calling GKMC boring/nerdy/not street, and Yeezus wack.)

This Drake album though... **** sounds like a J. Cole album.  Take that as whatever it means to you, be it good or bad.

I personally loved Yeezus, but I don't see ANYWAY in hell it wins a grammy. And honestly, I'd be a little upset if it or anything else won over GKMC. Kendrick deserves to win and should win.

Started from the Bottom, Come Thru and Hold On, We're Going Home are my favorite songs.

Drake's yelling a lot during his raps and it's annoying. He's also offbeat on quite a bit of songs.

Album needs more 40

Tuscan Leather was painful to listen to. Six minutes of him repeating himself and saying not a damn thing.

Furthest Thing is smooth. I like this record.

WuTang Forever has a smooth beat too. Digging this record.

Own It and Worst Behavior annoyed me.

Connect is what represents Drake the best.

The Language was tough.

Too Much and Come Thru are the type of records I like from Drake :smokin

Why he gotta ruin Come Thru with that stupid switch and BS towards the end of it :smh:

Album isn't even close to Take Care. Production on that album was flawless :smokin

Last edited:
album is solid, some songs do sound overproduced for example; Worst Behavior. not sure why he's yelling in that track as well.
Most likely because he's on his worst behavior.  Seems like the obvious reason for this song in particular..no comment on the rest lol.

Last edited:
Most likely because he's on his worst behavior.  Seems like the obvious reason for this song in particular..no comment on the rest lol.

either way that song is terrible, it never should of been on that tracklist in the first place.

album is solid, some songs do sound overproduced for example; Own It & Worst Behavior. not sure why he's yelling in that track as well.
The "yelling" first perfectly on there. I don't have any issues with the production it's real smooth

Either GKMC or Yeezus is winning the Grammy and people are gonna be sick. (After calling GKMC boring/nerdy/not street, and Yeezus wack.)

This Drake album though... **** sounds like a J. Cole album.  Take that as whatever it means to you, be it good or bad.

I personally loved Yeezus, but I don't see ANYWAY in hell it wins a grammy. And honestly, I'd be a little upset if it or anything else won over GKMC. Kendrick deserves to win and should win.
IMO it's between this and MCHG for the Grammy(inb4 stan)

And Worst Behaviour jumps out to the early lead for my favorite track on this.

I'm a huge Drake fan, but overall I think the album is solid. Nothing great.

Take Care has more replay value to me. NWTS 10x better lyrically though.

Come on guys...lets not get ahead of ourselves.
Yeezus already has the grammy in the bag 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom