🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Bruh.... like Bruh.... Like Shun.... That was odd than a mug mug shun.....

the song is still dope, but the visuals did not help

Last edited:
lmaooooo amazingggggggg :lol: :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

lol my boy straight killing em !!! dont do it drake, they don't want no problems lmaooo :smokin :smokin :smokin

lol haters are def gonna tear you up for this one my freshh friend lol.. but its all good, cause your album is still going platinum lol #platinum :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

" fk going platinum, i look at my wrist and its already platinum "

Last edited:
Day it leaked crag said he's not coming in here no more........ Every time I visit this forum I see his name :lol: :lol:

lmao fredo looks like a demon bro...

Drake be winning at astronomical levels. Video was straight left field but I thought it was dope

Day it leaked crag said he's not coming in here no more........ Every time I visit this forum I see his name :lol: :lol:

Thought I was the only one who noticed this, but it's clear that dude is just bored and finds some strange sort of entertainment in coming in here and disagreeing with most of us.

How are you dudes saying the video doesn't fit the song? What you mean is that it didn't fit what you envisioned the video for this song to look like.

His girl got kidnapped. He's telling her to hang tight, he's about to come save her and then they'll be going home. Pretty simple.

lmaooooo amazingggggggg
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

lol my boy straight killing em !!! dont do it drake, they don't want no problems lmaooo
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

lol haters are def gonna tear you up for this one my freshh friend lol.. but its all good, cause your album is still going platinum lol #platinum
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

" fk going platinum, i look at my wrist and its already platinum " <3
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm hella mad drake isn't promoting his album at all on twitter. Tryna make a statement. I really wanna see someone go platinum in a week.

iLLest!

Twitter doesn't translate to sales. He's been doing an ACTUAL promo run on everything from talk shows to radio shows since last Thursday or Friday.

I'm hella mad drake isn't promoting his album at all on twitter. Tryna make a statement. I really wanna see someone go platinum in a week.

iLLest!

He's been doing serious promo and there's no way he's going platinum in a week. Biggest sales he's had is 600K in one week.

Vice City Drizzy. Was that really Fredo?! :rofl:

Song and video were ill. That model was a dime.

+

I'm predicting 850,000 for Drizzy "Hold on, We're Going Home" is everywhere. New King of Hip-Hop upon us?

Lemme go back to listening to the album by the way...

Back
Top Bottom