🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Man reading some of these comments I was expecting way more. The punchlines and wordplay on diplomatic immunity don't really hit imo. He was trying tho and the Budden lines were nice. Other than that I thought it was meh. I've heard much better bars from him. Probably should go back and hit up whoever wrote back to back for some new material. God's plan is zzzz just sounds lazy and like all his other ****. I know I sound like a hater but whatever. I'll see myself out

After? It was popular before that. This podcast has been great since the day it started.

We talking relevance here. Joe dissing Drake gave him exposure that he hadn't seen in years. I wasn't aware this dude had a podcast prior to that.

He hasn't been this relevant since Pump It Up.

Man reading some of these comments I was expecting way more. The punchlines and wordplay on diplomatic immunity don't really hit imo. He was trying tho and the Budden lines were nice. Other than that I thought it was meh. I've heard much better bars from him. Probably should go back and hit up whoever wrote back to back for some new material. God's plan is zzzz just sounds lazy and like all his other ****. I know I sound like a hater but whatever. I'll see myself out

I see what you mean, I haven't really been feeling the loose tracks since Two Birds. I prefer his albums where his subject matter is more focused.

On his throwaways he just seems to be talking that ish nowadays. Gods Plan was just aight to me.

Can’t stop playing diplomatic immunity lol .

Also I’m under 30 and listen to mood MUZIK .
Also on this weeks podcast , joe mentions how they blew up after the drake episode and thanks him lol

Diplomatic immunity is hard. Gods plan is garbage. Gods Plan sounds like a song made by someone who wants to be drake :lol: you can tell he made gods plan in like 5 min on a Wednesday night or something.

Last edited:
2010 was when I lost my halo
2017 I lost a J. Lo
A Rotterdam trip had me on front page though
I had to lay low, Hot Topic like your everyday clothes
Closed off but I could never stay closed
Billboard awards, I claimed 13 out in Vegas like Sureños
Black excellence, but I guess when it comes to me it’s not the same though
All goodie, that just pushed me to do
the things we couldn’t
****** stakin out the crib, it’s all gravy
Protection that god gave me
**** is complex like short ****** round tall ladies
I gotta watch who I’m talkin to like it’s all agents
I’ve seen buddin careers turn to sit around and talk about others careers, judgin their peers
Knowledge from ****** who did not contribute to none of this here
Cover my ears, my security government tier
Yeah, advance the venue so we know the exits
Check the guest list, if opps make an appearance at least its expected
Tell em I don’t want to link like a broken necklace
I’ll be in better company with my own reflection
Mirror, mirror, on the ceilin of my suit in
the Royal Palace
The TV playin Al Jazeera
Inshallah, I hope the mission keeps on
gettin clearer
Whenever, wherever, OVO will always be together like Shakira

A01560D1-F830-4566-8622-60C4223EB7E3.gif

He's got the most popular hip hop podcast, not to mention he's one of the most under rated rappers ever and retained that fanbase

Its funny you say that he is underrated because jusging strictly on his music in contrast to the hype he used to get on NT alone, I would say he is one of the most OVERrated rappers in my lifetime.

Back
Top Bottom