🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

How many more Drake projects do we get? At least two I hope.
Toosie slide wasn’t that long ago. He’s gonna keep releasing stuff until people stop checking for him & he’s as hot as he’s ever been right now. So you’re looking at at least another decade of music.

It's amazing to me how he comes up with so much to rap about. That's any artist, I guess. Just the sheer amount of original material is crazy to me.

WHat do u and do u not like about Drake albums?

I love most of his work. It’s just that Views and now CLB are his least effective albums. He shows glimpses of absolute greatness on each, but then waters it down with mediocre singing ****. I love R&B Drake when it’s great… but it seems he hasn’t been able to really hit in that area consistently on 2 of his last 3 albums.

I went in expecting more
Still satisfied overall
If pistols
Zodiac signs and vitals were on here instead of a few songs

I love most of his work. It’s just that Views and now CLB are his least effective albums. He shows glimpses of absolute greatness on each, but then waters it down with mediocre singing ****. I love R&B Drake when it’s great… but it seems he hasn’t been able to really hit in that area consistently on 2 of his last 3 albums.

he needs The Weeknd

It took me like, 10 years to come around to say I'm a fan of drake. I heard all his hits and I just never looked into his music any deeper till scorpion.

When Drake is good, he is great, no question about it. But when he is bad, He's so trash, it's not even funny.

CLB is so much... Meh. "Champagne Poetry" First starting beat is fire. "In the Bible" slaps and "Fair trade" I can see myself coming back to.

That guy is a moron. Comes into every thread talking that garbage. It was kinda funny last year, but a year and 1000000 times later, it’s embarrassing.

5 love it, on repeat
4 solid, like it a lot
3 if it's on, I won't skip it
2 it's ok, i like something about it a little
1 don't like it at all
0 trash
Screenshot_20210907-082027_Samsung Notes.jpg
A 1...
draco what?.gif

Back
Top Bottom