🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

IMO a quick concise and catchy diss with one liners is better than a 6 minute diatribe
That **** over with, bruh. How many time you wanna hear, "you broke, you girl ugly, you aint getting money"? Them ol kid-in-the-back-of-the-class-that-doesnt-read-well type jokes played out.

1714600702150.png

😘

Crazy how a drake thread is 80% haters :lol:

Where is the Kendrick thread 🧵
I ain’t hatin tho

I’m actually a way bigger drake fan than I am k dot.

I’m a rap fan too tho so I can look at this battle without being a stan and blindly ridin w/ Drake lol

Hoping he drops a megaton bomb for his next one but I can’t deny Kendrick’s latest

Cam and Mase instantly take away all credibility away from what Kendrick stans are talking about in the Hip Hop thread.

Who am I going to listen to, a biased random on NT, or 2 hip hop legends?

Exactly.

Why you listening to anybody tho lol wtf

You should be able to form your own opinions

I love Cam and I prob listened to more Drake than anybody in the past decade but I can still enjoy the battle and give k dot props while waiting to see what drakes gon come back with

I ain’t hatin tho

I’m actually a way bigger drake fan than I am k dot.

I’m a rap fan too tho so I can look at this battle without being stanning that blindly rides w/ drake

Hoping he drops a megaton bomb for his next one but I can’t deny Kendrick’s latest

Why you listening to anybody tho lol wtf

You should be able to form your own opinions

I love Cam and I prob listened to more Drake than anybody in the past decade thank anybody but I can still enjoy the battle and give k dot props while waiting to see what drakes gon come back with

My opinions are formed, but I rather listen to Cam and Mase talk than NT HIp Hop thread tell me what to think.

Also, you are assuming I have not given Kendrick props, looks like your opinion has already been formed about me,I think you should follow your own advice.

But if you would like my opinion, Drake is easily winning, K dot just said stuff we already know and Drakes status is unchanged.

The best diss song still belongs to Chris Brown.

:nthat:

quality over quantity

I've played push-ups 50 times, I've struggled to get through euphoria once

but hey he has bars on paper I guess

These Kendrick fans are all celebrating that Kendrick finally got a song with a lot of listens, this is every song for Drake.

We all know 50+ percent of that stream money isnt goint to Kendrick.

Like Drake said, Drop and Give me 50.

Back
Top Bottom