[02.20]I need your opinion on a female relationship thing (pics)(pedo warning)(serious)

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

age is just a number. lol im 20 & ive piped a 14 year old. pshh she wanted da !#!! so i gave it to her. plus she looked 19. so i was like F it
smh.gif
wow

age is just a number. lol im 20 & ive piped a 14 year old. pshh she wanted da !#!! so i gave it to her. plus she looked 19. so i was like F it

you sir are pathetic

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

dbe16c4d68f5a9c7c9209c88965bcec4796fe0d0.jpg

you're dirty kid, simply disgusting dude, if that chick has a brother he should seriously hurt you
WOW...
laugh.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

2c73540161e3cdcaaea24907a186866f84c6fdd.gif

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

There's just some things people should take to the grave
smh.gif
laugh.gif
word, and to post that %$@ on nt, yall know niketalk is ruthless...
look at the neg. attention dudes gettin for smashin a 14 y/o when hes 20...you gonna be gettin the same damn neg attitude my dude
n dude who smashed a 14 y/o...it doesnt matter if she wanted to do it or not, thats disgusting, no excuses for that igh
sick.gif

Dude?!? If that was one of my daughters, you Sir, would be in jail or with your maker.
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif

indifferent.gif

sick.gif

Definitely not cool. That would be like me smashing on a 6 year old.

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

^^ you're 12 on NT?
No, I know what you're getting at.. If you wanted to look at it in that way, it would be like me smashing on a 13 year old.

you belong in prison.

Originally Posted by Nktran001

^^ you're 12 on NT?
No, I know what you're getting at.. If you wanted to look at it in that way, it would be like me smashing on a 13 year old.
I thought you were 17...
nerd.gif

Some of these threads lately...I read and expect to be some type of comedic hypothetical situation......like someone was just on some good
pimp.gif
when they hit the new topic button.......

so at first I
laugh.gif

Then I keep reading a following the conversations and realize...ya'll are serious and my expressions move in this order:

laugh.gif
grin.gif
eek.gif

smh.gif

Damn thats like a sophomore in college messing with a girl in 8th grade.

What did you think was gonna happen after you posted this?

drsfinest forgot the famous "1/2 your age plus 7" rule. Since your 20 lowest you could go is 17.....at least according to the rule.

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

^^ you're 12 on NT?
I thought you were 17...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I am, re-read that.
dude said he was 20 and smashed a 14 year old. that's a 6 year difference.
if you are 17, that would be like you smashing an 11 year old.

honestly, it aint that bad have sex with a 11 year old girl, i mean now a days you might see an 11 yr old girl you could mistake for a 12-14 year old.
As long as your 15 or under i dont see anything wrong with a developed 11 year old

Originally Posted by Prime x Time

honestly, it aint that bad have sex with a 11 year old girl, i mean now a days you might see an 11 yr old girl you could mistake for a 12-14 year old.
As long as your 15 or under i dont see anything wrong with a developed 11 year old

182357e1e9fff5e45e71fbb4a802c17a7df9e23.gif

Back
Top Bottom