*** 03' BMW 325ci*** CAR HEADS NEEDED!!!

Originally Posted by ReRetroMe

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by Chest Rockwel

I hope you don't listen to these peoples advice by putting Japanese wheels on a European car. That is a no- no.

what's wrong with enkei, volk, or work?
grin.gif
 foreal brah, i hate ego's like that what do you want him to put on.. some vmr's or raderwerks?  
like i said...this look is timeless on the e46
invo_BMWM3.jpg
topup8tw6.jpg

topup2cv2.jpg

workvsxx2so5.jpg

ws7ib3.jpg

img2405.png

img2382.png

t66j5c.jpg

163olg.jpg

33wmw7q.jpg

28amjau.jpg

YES
pimp.gif

i was thinking about purchasing a BMW 3 series sedan between the years 01,02,03 for a while

until my fellow employees (who are all in there late 20's early to mid 30's) told me not to do it

because they say that its a small car and that thats the kinda whip they would buy they baby mommas

they even compared to getting a c class, well ima a young dood and i wanted to get a 3 searies bimmer then do stuff to it (mods, ect.)

as i see from a lot of posts on here that none of you guys feel the way my co workers do, but i just wanted to know your opinion on it

*sorry op i didn't mean to thread jack its just been sittin on my mind for a min
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ggarvinXX3

i was thinking about purchasing a BMW 3 series sedan between the years 01,02,03 for a while

until my fellow employees (who are all in there late 20's early to mid 30's) told me not to do it

because they say that its a small car and that thats the kinda whip they would buy they baby mommas

they even compared to getting a c class, well ima a young dood and i wanted to get a 3 searies bimmer then do stuff to it (mods, ect.)

as i see from a lot of posts on here that none of you guys feel the way my co workers do, but i just wanted to know your opinion on it

*sorry op i didn't mean to thread jack its just been sittin on my mind for a min
laugh.gif
Real talk I been thinkin about doin the same thing. My family just got bigger with the addition of my new son so I definitely need something bigger than the two door I got now. Personally I think it is one of the better looking BMW's out there and I found one with 50k miles for a little over 10G's. But my friend is telling me not to do it because german cars like these usually have a lot of mechanical problems. can anyone offer anymore insight?

Car looks very nice and as long as it has been serviced and well-maintained, the milage should not be a problem. On that note, I have no idea why you'd pay $10k for a 100k 3-Series and save $10k for mods when you could get a nice M3 with under 100,000 miles for under $20k.

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

Originally Posted by ggarvinXX3

laugh.gif
Real talk I been thinkin about doin the same thing. My family just got bigger with the addition of my new son so I definitely need something bigger than the two door I got now. Personally I think it is one of the better looking BMW's out there and I found one with 50k miles for a little over 10G's. But my friend is telling me not to do it because german cars like these usually have a lot of mechanical problems. can anyone offer anymore insight?

I think they tend to have more electrical problems. And of course they cost more to repair. Luckily, I haven't ran into any issues yet. I've had my car for a year now. 03 VW golf. Only had 18K. Also. I could be wrong, but I would say that out of German cars, VW may have the most electrical problems? 

foreal brah, i hate ego's like that what do you want him to put on.. some vmr's or raderwerks?  
like i said...this look is timeless

Nothing wrong with some VMR's. At least they keep most of their wheels looking somewhat like stock BMW designs.
Timeless to some too busy and not going with the cars appearance to others.

Originally Posted by 35KD

So you paid about $10k and you have $10k to drop on mods?
smh.gif
Should have just bought a newer car for around $20k.

Ballin on a budget!  You have to consider the initial purchase price.  He looks like he's doing it in this used BMW versus the Chevy Malibu or whatever he could have bought with 20k.  

Please don't add any M logos, bodykits etc to a non-M BMW. The only thing you may be able to get a way with are M wheels though. I wouldn't do anything more than a chip, exhause, cai performance wise it'll cost too much, and you could've just bought a 330. Maybe add tint though, and a nice pair of wheels.

Back
Top Bottom