0406- DENVER_NUGGETS_VS_SEATTLE_SONICS-6PM_PT

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bbllplaya23

Thank you Seattle. Man this kid KD can PLAY. I doubted him when he came out of college, I ain't going to lie, but he has definitely proved that he belongs. This kid is going to be a BALLER. And do the Warriors or Nuggets even want to make the playoffs?
smh.gif
The Warriors are like here Denver, you can have the 8th spot we don't want it. Then the Nuggets are like naw, you guys take it.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Nuggets dont even deserve to be in the playoffs. At least all L's recently have came to playoff caliber teams. _enver on the other hand
sick.gif
. I swear im close as hell to coppin a away authentic a sewing the D on Denver off of that+*%%!.

KD and Jeff Green are just finding their footing in the NBA, but I like watching both of them play and with another high draft pick, I predict they'll beone of my favorite teams in the near future.

Nuggets....
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by BoutMyMoney333

Originally Posted by bbllplaya23

Thank you Seattle. Man this kid KD can PLAY. I doubted him when he came out of college, I ain't going to lie, but he has definitely proved that he belongs. This kid is going to be a BALLER. And do the Warriors or Nuggets even want to make the playoffs?
smh.gif
The Warriors are like here Denver, you can have the 8th spot we don't want it. Then the Nuggets are like naw, you guys take it.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Nuggets dont even deserve to be in the playoffs. At least all L's recently have came to playoff caliber teams. _enver on the other hand
sick.gif
. I swear im close as hell to coppin a away authentic a sewing the D on Denver off of that +*%%!.
sick.gif
both denver and gs are shaky now....i'm not sold on eitherteam, to be honest, given their state at this moment. the warriors are in a funk at the absolute worse time, and denver....i don't need to say more thisgame speaks for itself.

THANK YOU SEATTLE.

But real talk if I was a Denver fan I wouldn't even know what to think right now. Back to back losses to the Kings and Sonics?!?!? *#+.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Rose/Green/Durant

or

B. Lopez/Green/Durant

or

Beasley/Green/Durant

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

What do you think?

Option #1.
But they wouldn't go wrong either way...

They need a PG and yall know what I think about Rose...but man, imagine having to match up with KD, Jeff and Beasley at the 2,3 and 4
sick.gif

eek.gif
at this game. KD can ball and the OT 3-pointer was nasty. Good to seethe Sonics take one from the Nuggets. I really don't know what's going to happen in the 8th spot in the west. The only thing I know is Celtics homecourt advantage.
tongue.gif

Rose/Green/Durant
to me that would be the most
sick.gif
sick.gif

Ridnour/Watson aren't terrible....but with an all-star caliber PG....Seattle is gonna be crazy.
And add to that their future picks....
sick.gif

And they have some pretty solid players like Collison..Seattle might have somethin sick goin on in the future...

Wow. Crazy game.

So, on a scale from 1-10, how big does everyone think that Warriors/Nuggets game on Thursday is?
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Rose/Green/Durant

or

B. Lopez/Green/Durant

or

Beasley/Green/Durant

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

What do you think?

looking at what chris paul and deron williams have done for their teams, coupled with what derrick rose has shown i gotta go with option #1...but thesonics can't lose in any of those three options.
laugh.gif
@ acidicality changing his sig again.

If they landed Beasley, think if they could finagle some of those picks to a spot to land Augustin...

now that could really be somethin...

They got a lot of options tho, and are only gona get better.

Seattle/Portland might end up being some kinda rivalry.

Actually scratch the 2,3 and 4..

Rose, KD and Jeff would be bullying teams at the 1,2 and 3
laugh.gif

Denver doesn't deserve to go to the playoffs, but I would much more prefer them to go than that damn overblown Golden State. Please win some games!

I'm so torn over the Sonics, because if they move, then it'll be hard not to root for the players on the team. I want to see them do well, but i justwant failure for Clay Bennett.

George Karl needs to get fired, AC needs to get cut, Melo needs to go rent a better basketball tape on defense, AI needs to step up his suspect decision makingskills. This team is a joke this team is actually worse on Defense now then they were before the AI trade. Stan K needs to blow the team up dudes have 0 heartand I'm beyond sick of it.

"We just wanted to spoil their season."

-- Sonics rookie Kevin Durant on a 151-147 double OT win over the Nuggets. Nice revenge for the 168 points Denver hung on Seattle on March 16.

eek.gif
laugh.gif

I like what I'm hearing. I always thought he would be special (I did buy his jersey way back in November, DON'T MOVE TO OKLAHOMA), now this is like aKobe/Jordan-esque killer instinct.

As for their draft pick, I think either Rose or Beasley would do them wonders. I really don't like Wilcox so I would say they need upgrades at the PG &in the frontcourt. Either way, I say sign a veteran for the other position and make a strong push for the playoffs next year. I can see it happening.

Back
Top Bottom