07-14-14 NDC RESTOCKS

Status
Not open for further replies.

what youre doing there.

I see it.

nerd.gif

Didn't even want roshes but at least tried for Brazils as soon as link was out there and sold.

people are setting up their bots to add whatever is released then decide whether they want it or not....SMH
might as well since nike has that brilliant return policy. cop everything and return whatever isint selling. cant even get mad at that.

was just trying to see and insta release from cart but jesus they had to be gone before the tweet reached my phone

i'm pretty sure they're just baiting the bots. maybe this 'restock' was to get all these resell fiends hungry while nike is experimenting with these useless drops (infrared 3's, bras, women's shoes, nike ids). CMON SON they dropping these with no captcha. they're probably just using this to get all the bots running, and behind the curtains of all this, they're probably running tests, experiments, maybe even coding or to learn how to counter twitter link bots  (WHO KNOWS?!). maybe they upgraded their server tick and testing traffic and ****. but knowing nike, they're probably pull something out of their *** like restocking a pair of yeezy's on some unorthodox time frame or just drop a bunch of hyped j's at 7:30 like last time lmao

Last edited:
Why not ? Dont you know how savage restocks can get ?:smh:

the only way to get the shoe you want in a restock is to look it up and hope you have the few seconds before the link gets tweeted. otherwise, if you have to click the link...it's already over.

Last edited:
Light weight plug. I can find out 10 minutes before what they are dropping. Not sure about the bots. I was able to grab the shooting stars pack but I passed.

also why is this in the Jordan brand section when not even one pair of shoes that restocked so far are jordans? id think this should be in the nike retro section of the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom