07-14-14 NDC RESTOCKS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Light weight plug. I can find out 10 minutes before what they are dropping. Not sure about the bots. I was able to grab the shooting stars pack but I passed.
wanna hook us all up with the info then or if it's some what the kds could u pm me? I NEED THOSE

Yall turned to the dark side smh
mean.gif
I know...I know....

The 3's this morning had Captcha. I would guess anything decent today will have Captcha. Let the fools have their Rosches

Last edited:
also why is this in the Jordan brand section when not even one pair of shoes that restocked so far are jordans? id think this should be in the nike retro section of the forum.
Infrared 3s...

damn
laugh.gif
you're right. forgot about those, just woke up recently.
Damn homie, you working out to hard
laugh.gif
.... I see you in the wdywtd thread, i dont post ( not yet anyway) just lurking..
nerd.gif
... You dudes made me start wearing all my shoes

Damn homie, you working out to hard:lol: .... I see you in the wdywtd thread, i dont post ( not yet anyway) just lurking..:nerd: ... You dudes made me start wearing all my shoes
:lol: maybe a little, but better than not working out enough. im always known to wear all my kicks. no point in staying in the closet and having me stare at them from time to time waiting for the shoes to crumble.

Last edited:
..just dropping a note that we know what will drop at 8pm ET - The Vapor Trout Spectrum LE and Lunar TR1 Spectrum (NDC has confirmed these via Twitter replies).

Last edited:
..just dropping a note that we know what will drop at 8pm ET - The Vapor Trout Spectrum LE and Lunar TR1 Spectrum (NDC has confirmed these via Twitter replies).
and WTL confirmed by...
JK 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
so you think that this rules out 8pm as a possible restock time?

The cheap ones at least. I know not every bot service can disable captcha. Let's all hope this is the case.
definitely but unfortunately there are enough programmers which see the potential profit in sneakers and constantly upgrades their services to compete.

it will stop 90% of the people that think that they have a great set up lol...most normal people don't have bypass.
I hope so man. if the shoes sell out nearly as quick as the roshes did no legit person will have a chance.

I hope so man. if the shoes sell out nearly as quick as the roshes did no legit person will have a chance.
yeah that was cuz it was auto add to cart since there was no captcha. on one of my profile with scanner I had both roshes added but when I tried to do manually as soon as link dropped, no dice. It will still be rough, but more people will have a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom