pimp.gif

go search Mr. Monday Night's posts and you will see
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

despite the back wing, this car is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

it's not helping your case. Ugly front grill, huge wheel gaps, matte plastic fog surround and diffuser plus ugly spoiler.

Depends on your needs. If you don't need size and want luxury, get the TSX. If you need some size, get the Accord. Whatever you do, buy used. It's thesmartest decision ...

i haven't driven the new v6 accord, but i drove the I4, and i was not impressed. the car is HUGE. it's like driving a boat.
i've driven both the new and 07 tsxs. the new one is still a pretty fun drive. closer to a mid-size, while the previous model is a tad small, especially ifyou're a taller guy. i'm a little on the sort side so it suits me fine. i'm not a huge fan of how the new tsx looks, but it still looks a hell of alot better than the new accord.
unless you're talking then new v6 accord coupe. then it's the accord. hands down. and this is coming from a tsx owner.

How much are you looking to spend on this new car? Based off of that, then I could suggest going with the '10 TSX v6. All the reviews are saying it'sbasically driving a TL but in a lighter sportier package. Downside to that though is you are pretty much paying for a base '10 TL @ 38k.

It is a tough choice. Acura has better standard features than Honda, just because it's their luxury version.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

despite the back wing, this car is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

it's not helping your case. Ugly front grill, huge wheel gaps, matte plastic fog surround and diffuser plus ugly spoiler.

I believed that this TSX is an acura dealers car...not privately owned, so the modification is limited (so they can still sell it)

I don't like the new TSX or the new Honda Accord. I don't like the grill of the new TSX and it feels more bulked up than the 1st gen, and I'm ashort guy so that's probably why.

Get the 1st generation TSX, save some money in my opinion. Or if you want a coupe, go for the Accord V6. I just can't stand the new Accord styling.

Accord...V6. New TSX body is UGLY. If you're going to get a TSX, old body please.

I would get the TSX. Too bad you can't get the V6 TSX though. I hear it's quite nice.

my girl drives a 09 tsx its nice and all but i like the body looks of the new accord coupe though i think its alot more attractive and sporty

Back
Top Bottom