09 Boxing Thread:: 12/12 Diaz.vs.Malignaggi HBO/Bradley.vs.Peterson Showtime

I got Floyd stopping JMM.

But Ive been telling all my boys those JLC fights could be used as a bench mark to a possible CLOSE bout between JMM/PBF. Either case, I have Floyd winning.

Dako, check your PM.

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

But Ive been telling all my boys those JLC fights could be used as a bench mark to a possible CLOSE bout between JMM/PBF. Either case, I have Floyd winning.
he ant let a man beat him on the ropes since that fight tho

Originally Posted by DavidHustlehoff

whats stopping a berto vs judah?
a berto mosley
happy.gif

I just got word that the negotions for Berto vs Mosley fight just opened back up so cross your fingers!!!!
thats from Berto's twitter

Originally Posted by DavidHustlehoff

whats stopping a berto vs judah?
I think its a compelling matchup....but you really think Zab should get a title shot @ 147? Berto wants Shane...and if he dont get him I think hewill end up rematching Collazo.
he ant let a man beat him on the ropes since that fight tho
True. I don't see Pretty Boy having a problem with JMM.....

But JMM and JLC share that warrior mentality like every other Mexican fighter (not including DLH).

Oh, for those betting for Cotto, you guys got a great chance in making money. Aside from Manny being favored... Manny hasn't started training yet.. whileCotto has been focused and started training 3 weeks ago. Manny is still making commercials, movies... and rumor has it, shooting of this 'movie'isn't finished yet. Manny is committed to finish this so he might train here in the PI so while training, he can finish this movie..... also he'sbeen seen in public with other women.. .lol. Roach is pissed because he can't contact Manny so he's threatened to quit as Manny's trainer.

that said, Cotto in 4 from his trademark left hook to the liver

I'll be rooting for Marquez but I honestly don't think he has any chance. He was getting hit way too much in his last fight. In fact I believe thefight was close to even before the KO.

Case in point:

that was 1st round tho.

JMM started landing Harder shots from like 3 on.

IMO he was willing to take Diaz's 3 to land his own 2. gonna be a way different fight vs floyd tho Im amped

yeah, i'm sure he'll have a different strategy against floyd. he knew Diaz's punches won't hurt him, that gif shows him getting hit but hisknees didn't buckle nor he barely even flinched.. later on JMM was landing very clean and sharper punches.
It will be a close fight

I dont see this fight being close AT ALL.

The judges will probably have some crazy cards when the fight ends but I got Floyd winning easily.

12 Round UD Pretty Boy. Marquez has got a "name" but not a chance. Floyd and team aren't stupid.
I just got word that the negotions for Berto vs Mosley fight just opened back up so cross your fingers!!!!

RIP Andre Berto. He doesnt want it with Sugar Shane.

I'm still going with JMM to pull the upset. The push back of two months can only help him IMO. More time to get accustomed to the wait, more time to adjustto the speed he'll be face and all the head, shoulder and upper body movement. I dunno. Just got that feeling JMM is going to come in and steal it.

Mike, you seen anything where it's confirmed Zab dropped out? All I've heard is rumors so far.

I got a feeling Ward is going to lose next week too
laugh.gif

I'll give JMM a shot but I think Floyd's gonna win via SD.

I'm conflicted because I have no idea how PBF is gonna look after the layoff and all the distractions. But then again- although he doesn't have a highpunch output, Floyd is deadly accurate with his punches. JMM is hittable especially if he comes out as the aggressor, and even with brittle hands and a badshoulder Floyd hits waaaaay harder than Juan Diaz.

Don't know if its 100% true but there have been whispers that his shoulder was one of the reasons PBF went into semi-retirement.

laugh.gif

I will retire my screen name if Dre loses his next fight......
nerd.gif

Any one got the betting odds on Pac/Cotto? I'm thinking about betting the house on Cotto

laugh.gif
I knew you'd be the first one to comment on that.

How you feeling about Arreola? I heard he's getting into better shape...not saying much though...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I will retire my screen name if Dre loses his next fight......
nerd.gif

Any one got the betting odds on Pac/Cotto? I'm thinking about betting the house on Cotto

My book has it at Pacman -245 and Cotto +195.

I'm really surprised that Pacman is favored by that much. I'm pulling for him to win but the value on Cotto looks good.

Originally Posted by Proshares

How you feeling about Arreola? I heard he's getting into better shape...not saying much though...
laugh.gif
I called it early.....fixed or not Nightmare winning a world title.

My book has it at Pacman -245 and Cotto +195.
So, how does that work?

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

I'll give JMM a shot but I think Floyd's gonna win via SD.

I'm conflicted because I have no idea how PBF is gonna look after the layoff and all the distractions. But then again- although he doesn't have a high punch output, Floyd is deadly accurate with his punches. JMM is hittable especially if he comes out as the aggressor, and even with brittle hands and a bad shoulder Floyd hits waaaaay harder than Juan Diaz.

True, I agree Floyd hits harder than Diaz, but dont you think that Floyd is getting too much credit with him having power. I just dont see where he's everhit hard. Plus Diaz threw about 3 times as many punches we will see Mayweather throw come Sept 19. One punch combos arent gonna be enough to hurt JMM.Anywho, Mayweather by decision. Easily actually

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif
I called it early.....fixed or not Nightmare winning a world title.
roll.gif
roll.gif

i give it to latinos yall loyal, Cowokers at my old job swear up and down about ANY mexican fighter.

that bum is going to get knock the *!!# out something nasty and deep down inside you know it

Back
Top Bottom