09 Boxing Thread:: 12/12 Diaz.vs.Malignaggi HBO/Bradley.vs.Peterson Showtime

NOOOOOOOOOO he did the Ray Charles
roll.gif

I forgot he wore the puppy coat in the entrance
laugh.gif

^^^
pimp.gif

So did Floyd officially drop "Pretty Boy"? Im going to be disappointed if he isnt introduced as "Pretty Boy" Floyd "Money"Mayweather Jr.

If Marquez isn't on his A game, 100% attentive and energetic or slows down during the middle rounds like he sometimes does....

116tjwn.jpg

I have a feeling this is going to be a close fight though.

why would you guys wanna even stay at home and watch the fight solo?

go out to the bars or some****...big fights like this involve liq, friends, and gambling.

I don't know how it works in other cities, out here it's outrageous charges to catch the fight at the bar and jacked up prices on alcohol.

They had one down by 2nd ave/Houston Street area called Bounce that used to show all the PPV's for free. Best part was no one really knew about it, was inthere all the time until they shut it down.

Yup got people coming over. Was gonna do the movie theatre thing but decided against it. Apt dirty as hell though I been bumming on the couch flipping betweenUT/UF, Troy and 300
laugh.gif

Is there any chance of a draw?

For the life of me and reading a few scouting reports/reviews, Mayweather still has the upper hand.. yet I still cant decide.

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

I can't even find a bar in the city that plays fights anymore...

I'm sayin man....damn. They FORCING people to stay in and find it on the internet

Back
Top Bottom