09 College Freshmens lets talk about our Colleges

Can anybody school me on Delaware State?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Edgar, I know some girls that go to FIT. The dorms are rather nice, I think they have kitchens. But the girls are
pimp.gif

Is that so? Going to have shorties whipping me up some food lol

Advice to all: Get as messed up as possible EVERY day during Freshman O.

Hell go to the info sessions slizzurd.
pimp.gif

trust me

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

^Rooming with your buddy COULD be horrible. Should've separated IMO.

Yea it can ruin a friendship plus you can be content alot of times with just chilling with him in your room instead of going out and solicalizing

Originally Posted by Jordan Freak 32

I'm going to UVa in the fall. Orientation on Thursday. Probably gonna bring a fat L.

nerd.gif
pimp.gif
I got you if you ever need anything. You still have my number right?

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

^Rooming with your buddy COULD be horrible. Should've separated IMO.

Yea it can ruin a friendship plus you can be content alot of times with just chilling with him in your room instead of going out and solicalizing
Agreed. Learned that the hard way.

University of Tennessee. Went to orientation two weeks ago. Everything went great. Now I'm just hoping my roommate isn't a weirdo.

good luck to all the freshman.
going to be a senior at northeastern university in boston in the fall, anybody going there or to school in boston and has some questions feel free to hit meup.
party it up, but dont forget about your academics either. theres alot of money out there to be made, and college is your gateway to make it. good luck to all!

Originally Posted by blazersfan

Damn, most of my friends that attended VSU have transferred already. Girls out there be rollin tho, so be careful out there.

Oh BTW, you will be most likely partying with VCU students in Richmond, seeing how Petersburg has very little to offer.

QFT

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

Damn, most of my friends that attended VSU have transferred already. Girls out there be rollin tho, so be careful out there.

Oh BTW, you will be most likely partying with VCU students in Richmond, seeing how Petersburg has very little to offer.

QFT
why did they transfer? Im planning too in my senior year maybe but why did they?

I'm at the University of Florida right now, started in the summer. First couple of days I was bored just staying in my dorm with my roommate because noneof our friends came here and we didn't know anyone. We started going to some parties and it's been straight ever since. I overslept and missed my firstquiz though because I went out on a weekday and got wasted...glad I learned not to do that now rather than in the fall when I'll be taking my scienceclasses. Back home my circle of friends was diverse, black, spanish, white, asian, over here it seems like everybody is just in their own little groups and theraces don't mix. Overall, I love it here though...could use some more spanish girls but the white girls are definitely on point.

QFT
why did they transfer? Im planning too in my senior year maybe but why did they?
Some of them felt either Hampton and/or Howard U. would look better on their resumes (Those are two top HBCU's, BTW). Others just wanted to goto a college with a more diverse student body. I would say feel the place out for a yr, and decide if you really want to transfer.

I'm going to a CC this year and next, F orientation. lol
laugh.gif

I'll go to the one I transfer to though.
pimp.gif

I'll be attending The Pennsylvania State University - University Park campus starting August 22nd. Can't wait.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Going to be a sophomore this fall @UCR.
Seriously debating whether or not I should go Greek.

Originally Posted by iAllan

Going to be a sophomore this fall @UCR.
Seriously debating whether or not I should go Greek.
which fraternity are you considering?

blazersfan wrote:

you probably won't be in Richmond to much your first year...unless you meet someone with a car...chances are you'll be partying in lil barn joint inold town petersburg...i can't remember the name of it...but i can almost gauruntee that will be your first party at school...its hot *$* hell in there butwhen you're not 21 its
pimp.gif
i just don't go cuz now i feel i'mto old and i don't want to drink and have to drive out there and back...

VCU #%%%!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

QFT
Some of them felt either Hampton and/or Howard U. would look better on their resumes (Those are two top HBCU's, BTW). Others just wanted to go to a college with a more diverse student body. I would say feel the place out for a yr, and decide if you really want to transfer.

I got accepted at hampton but hampton was expensive

QFT
Some of them felt either Hampton and/or Howard U. would look better on their resumes (Those are two top HBCU's, BTW). Others just wanted to go to a college with a more diverse student body. I would say feel the place out for a yr, and decide if you really want to transfer.

I got accepted at hampton but hampton was expensive
Everyone that I know that went to Hampton transferred out.

Back
Top Bottom